Beauty Bioscience R45 The Reversal Phase 4
Overview & Details
Beauty Bioscience R45 The Reversal Phase 4
What It Is
The most concentrated phase from the R45 multi-phase beauty treatment.
What You Get
- (2) .17 fl. oz. RetinoSyn-45 Regeneration Complex Phase 4
What It Does
- Increasing concentrations of key ingredients to help address the look of fine wrinkles, skin tone evenness, pores, and skin spots for overall younger-looking skin
- Wrinkle-filler alternative (helps plump wrinkles)
- Titration Therapy mitigates the traditional side effects associated with highly active Vitamin A products
- Proprietary mixture of Vitamin A and peptides; formulated to help address many major aspects of aging including wrinkles, skin tone evenness, pores, and skin spots; optimizes the epidural layers of the skin and assists with your natural cell turnover
- Retinoid concentration in Phase 4 is 67% more concentrated than Phase 3; Phase 4 is the highest level of concentration within RetinoSyn-45's Titration Therapy
How to Use
- Use at night for 2 weeks after completing Phase 3 from R45: The Reversal (sold separately).
- Apply on clean skin.
- Order of application:
- Cleanse with a gentle cleanser.
- Use a pump of A and a pump of B on Phase 1 nightly (sold separately).
- Once 2 weeks have elapsed, switch over to Phase 2 and repeat process until finished with Phase 3, moving on to Phase 4 if desired.
- After a nightly R45 application it is recommended that you moisturize with a serum and/or a non-anti-aging moisturizer.
- Use once nightly for the time frame above.
- Recommended for use twice yearly but can be used more often if desired.
Made in USA
|Ingredients: Regeneration Complex Ingredients: Water, Cocoglycerides, Safflower Acids, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lysolecithin, Retinol, Glyceryl Diretinoate, Glyceryl 10 Laurate, Retinyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, BHT, Acetyl Carboxymethyl Cocoyl Glycinate, Safflower Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. GFS Serum Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Pentylene Glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Polyacrylate, Dimethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Camellia Sinensis Extract, Disodium EDTA Copper, Myristoyl Pentapeptide 17, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Bisabolol, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Polysorbate 60, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.|
I love this product and would highly recommend it. It works to diminish dark spots and lines. Very easy to use and a high quality productRUSTYCAJUN, NJWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
This along with phase 1,2,3Are a must have! I have a lot of sun damageand after using this my skin looks great and everyone has asked me what have I doneredeyeblue, INWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
Best for My Neck
I love this product. It is the only thing that I tried that softens my 63 year old neck wrinkles the best. It did not make deep ones disappear, but smooths out the texture of the skin.naturalhealthnut, PAWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
Excellent product. Very pleased with results.NOGALES, NJWas this review helpful? 3 out of 4 found this review helpful
GREAT to round out R45 treatment
I'm very happy with the results of my 1st R45 treatment cycle. So adding in the optional Phase 4 was a no-brainer for me. I just finished up the 2 weeks of the Phase 4 treatment & I think I have enough for one more 2 week treatment of Phase 4 when I repeat the R45 system in a few months.My skin tolerated the Phase 4 very well. My fine lines & skin tone unevenness are much, more improved.I'm a competitive cyclist who spends hours each week training outdoors. But even with very careful sunscreen use, sun damage is inevitable. I'm also almost 50 and, compared with my fellow competitors who are in my age range, my skin looks SO much better than theirs. I'm a firm believer in the R45 system: yes, it's not inexpensive but it really WORKS!JOYEUSE, TXWas this review helpful? 16 out of 17 found this review helpful
After spending years helping to develop cutting-edge beauty technology and products for prominent cosmetics companies, Jamie O'Banion and Dr. Terry James created new patented technology so exceptional they decided to launch it themselves. Beauty Bioscience is all fact and no fluff, delivering real results with carefully edited products that actually work, from the award-winning GloPRO® tool to cult-following topicals. BeautyBio babes around the world celebrate a new era of empowered confidence inside and out. The results truly speak for themselves!
Remind me about BeautyBio upcoming shows.