Beauty Bioscience R45 The Reversal Phase 4
Overview & Details
Beauty Bioscience R45 The Reversal Phase 4
What It Is
The most concentrated phase from the R45 multi-phase beauty treatment.
What You Get
- (2) .17 fl. oz. RetinoSyn-45 Regeneration Complex Phase 4
What It Does
- Increasing concentrations of key ingredients to help address the look of fine wrinkles, skin tone evenness, pores, and skin spots for overall younger-looking skin
- Wrinkle-filler alternative (helps plump wrinkles)
- Titration Therapy mitigates the traditional side effects associated with highly active Vitamin A products
- Proprietary mixture of Vitamin A and peptides; formulated to help address many major aspects of aging including wrinkles, skin tone evenness, pores, and skin spots; optimizes the epidural layers of the skin and assists with your natural cell turnover
- Retinoid concentration in Phase 4 is 67% more concentrated than Phase 3; Phase 4 is the highest level of concentration within RetinoSyn-45's Titration Therapy
How to Use
- Use at night for 2 weeks after completing Phase 3 from R45: The Reversal (sold separately).
- Apply on clean skin.
- Order of application:
- Cleanse with a gentle cleanser.
- Use a pump of A and a pump of B on Phase 1 nightly (sold separately).
- Once 2 weeks have elapsed, switch over to Phase 2 and repeat process until finished with Phase 3, moving on to Phase 4 if desired.
- After a nightly R45 application it is recommended that you moisturize with a serum and/or a non-anti-aging moisturizer.
- Use once nightly for the time frame above.
- Recommended for use twice yearly but can be used more often if desired.
Made in USA
|Ingredients: Regeneration Complex Ingredients: Water, Cocoglycerides, Safflower Acids, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lysolecithin, Retinol, Glyceryl Diretinoate, Glyceryl 10 Laurate, Retinyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, BHT, Acetyl Carboxymethyl Cocoyl Glycinate, Safflower Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. GFS Serum Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Pentylene Glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Polyacrylate, Dimethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Camellia Sinensis Extract, Disodium EDTA Copper, Myristoyl Pentapeptide 17, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Bisabolol, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Polysorbate 60, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.|
Excellent product. Very pleased with results.NOGALES, NJWas this review helpful? 0 out of 1 found this review helpful
GREAT to round out R45 treatment
I'm very happy with the results of my 1st R45 treatment cycle. So adding in the optional Phase 4 was a no-brainer for me. I just finished up the 2 weeks of the Phase 4 treatment & I think I have enough for one more 2 week treatment of Phase 4 when I repeat the R45 system in a few months.My skin tolerated the Phase 4 very well. My fine lines & skin tone unevenness are much, more improved.I'm a competitive cyclist who spends hours each week training outdoors. But even with very careful sunscreen use, sun damage is inevitable. I'm also almost 50 and, compared with my fellow competitors who are in my age range, my skin looks SO much better than theirs. I'm a firm believer in the R45 system: yes, it's not inexpensive but it really WORKS!JOYEUSE, TXWas this review helpful? 6 out of 7 found this review helpful
No scent - Hallelujah!
I've done the R45 and, to be honest, I did not notice any difference until I hit Phase 4. (And I am happy to say that though it has been repackaged with a new name, it is the same as the original Phase 4)The difference I have noticed more than anything is in the texture of my skin - MUCH softer and smoother. I still have my dark spots; wrinkles were not much of a problem for me, but don't have any new ones so....The main reason I love this line is that to a normal nose, there is NO scent. (To mine there is a very slight whiff but even one I can deal with.)svdbylv, FLWas this review helpful? 4 out of 5 found this review helpful
This needs to be included with the first three Phases and I don't know why it's still only being sold separately. That's the only negative. This process is great. I've used it for a few years, and use the series every four months. I feel it's invaluable. I never had facial surgery and can't afford to do it really, so this is keeping me looking 20 years younger than my 75 years. But this is part of the first three phases and it's annoying to have to buy it separately.sheshops, NYWas this review helpful? 12 out of 13 found this review helpful
Not enough Produce
This product is very good in the larger size. This size does not provide enough product. I was disappointed in the size.bjn8, FLWas this review helpful? 11 out of 12 found this review helpful
After spending years helping to develop cutting-edge beauty technology and products for prominent cosmetics companies, Jamie O'Banion and Dr. Terry James created new patented technology so exceptional they decided to launch it themselves. Beauty Bioscience is all fact and no fluff, delivering real results with carefully edited products that actually work, from the award-winning GloPRO® tool to cult-following topicals. BeautyBio babes around the world celebrate a new era of empowered confidence inside and out. The results truly speak for themselves!
Remind me about Beauty Bioscience upcoming shows.