Beauty Bioscience GloPRO with Nightly Serum
Overview & Details
What It Is
Patented facial tool designed to help exfoliate the skin, plus a proprietary serum designed to help moisturize the skin and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while helping to smooth the appearance of skin, with regular use.
What You Get
- GloPRO device, includes:
- (2) AAA batteries (installed)
- Face microtip attachment head
- Clear plastic case
- USB power cord
- Adapter plug
- Empty sprayer bottle
- User Guide
- (5) .06 oz. Prep Pad packettes
- 1 fl. oz. The Nightly Peptide Serum
What It Does
- Patented beauty treatment designed to exfoliate the skin to help brighten its appearance improving the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Utilizes micro-needle technology for visible skin firming benefits through stainless steel micro-needle tips which safely condition the uppermost layer of skin
- Assists in gently encouraging your skin's own natural cell turnover through exfoliation
- Designed to help skin appear firmer and have a more luminous and refined appearance
- Face rollerhead contains 540 stainless steel micro needles (9 rows of 60 micro needles each = 540 total); each individual GloPRO stainless steel micro needle is 0.30mm long and 0.20mm thick
Prep Pad packette
- Formulated with a proprietary peptide, the GloPRO Skin Prep Pads are designed to help clean/prepare skin prior to using the GloPRO Tool
The Nightly Peptide Serum
- Proprietary serum designed to help moisturize the skin and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while helping to smooth the appearance of skin, with regular use
- Contains granactive retinoid (a retinol complex), crosslinked hylaronic acid technology, ECM Moduline (a peptide complex), leontopodium alpinum meristem cell culture, skin-hydrating ingredients and Vitamins B,C, and E
How to Use
- Use on cleansed skin free of makeup.
- Using the fresh GloPRO Skin Prep Pad, gently swab all areas of the skin that you intend to use the GloPRO tool on. Discard pad after use.
- Use moderate pressure to roll GloPRO on the skin.
- Roll GloPRO over each area 4-10 times, changing direction with each pass.
- GloPRO should be used for at least 1-3 minutes.
- GloPRO is recommended for use at least 2-3 times per week and may be used daily if desired.
- Follow immediately with The Nightly Moduline Peptide Filling Sphere Serum. Massage 1-2 pumps of The Nightly onto skin prior to moisturizer.
- Clean MicroTip attachment head after every use by spraying with alcohol.
Nightly Peptide Serum made in USA; Prep Pad Packette and GloPRO device made in China
Good to Know
- Do not to look directly at the red LED light when the GloPRO unit is powered on.
- ECM Moduline is the property of Infinitec Activos S.L.
|Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sorbitan Oleate Decyl-Glucoside Crosspolymer, Cocyl Arginine Amide, Myristoyl Tetrapeptide-13, Myristoyl Hexapeptide-23, Glyceryl Caprylate, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Essential Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, 1,2-Hexanediol, Maltodextrin, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Essential Oil, Polysorbate 60, Caprylyl Glycol, Cedrus Atlantica Bark (Cedarwood) Essential Oil, Polysorbate 80, Simethicone, Citric Acid.|
|Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Bisabolol, Leontopodium Alpinum Meristem Cell Culture, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Panthenol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Amorphophallus Konjac Root Powder, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Tocopherol, Allantoin, Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-28, Disodium EDTA, Carbomer, Trihydroxystearin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Silica, Chlorphenesin, Benzoic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Titanium Dioxide.|
It Even Works on a 70-yr old Face!
At my age (70), I was both skeptical and apprehensive. Concerned about fragility of my skin with needling. But now, no more worries! It's fabulous, safe and effective. Don't go under the knife--go with the needles!PinkScorpio, AZWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
Serious about skincare
I am 65 so I have aging skin. I saw Jamie O'Banion introduce her retinol as a higher-quality retinol with a distinctive cream color. I have used retinols and even prescription Retin A, all pure white in color, and I didn't get the benefits I got from the Nightly. I use it every other night with the GloPRO which uses microneedling to deepen the reach of any beauty products. Using the GloPRO with the Nightly, I am convinced that I have found the most effective retinol system for my skin.betsystruck, OHWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
So far no results, will continue for a couple more weeks. If no results, will send back.Barb320, NCWas this review helpful? 9 out of 13 found this review helpful
After spending years helping to develop cutting-edge beauty technology and products for prominent cosmetics companies, Jamie O'Banion and Dr. Terry James created new patented technology so exceptional they decided to launch it themselves. Beauty Bioscience is all fact and no fluff, delivering real results with carefully edited products that actually work, from the award-winning GloPRO® tool to cult-following topicals. BeautyBio babes around the world celebrate a new era of empowered confidence inside and out. The results truly speak for themselves!
Remind me about BeautyBio upcoming shows.
When To Watch
with Host Shannon Smith
with Host Debbie Denmon
with Host Tina Jennings