Beauty Bioscience GloPRO Tool with Prep Pads - Merlot
We think you will love these just as much
Overview & Details
Take an extra 30 days to use the product and realize its benefits!
What It Is
Beauty Bioscience's patented Facial Tool is designed to help exfoliate the skin, removing dead skin cells to help brighten the appearance of the skin and improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Use with the included prep pad for best results.
What You Get
- GloPRO Tool with 2 AAA batteries - White
- Face MicroTip Attachment Head - White
- Clear plastic case
- USB power cord
- Adapter plug
- Empty sprayer bottle
- User guide
- 2 GloPRO Skin Prep Pad Jars - 30-count
What It Does
- Patented beauty treatment designed to exfoliate the skin to help brighten its appearance, improving the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Utilizes micro-needle technology for visible skin-firming benefits through stainless steel micro-needle tips which safely condition the uppermost layer of skin
- Assists in gently encouraging your skin's own natural cell turnover through exfoliation
- Designed to help skin appear firmer and have a more luminous and refined appearance
- Face Rollerhead contains 540 stainless steel micro needles (9 rows of 60 micro needles each); each individual GloPRO stainless steel micro needle is 0.3mm long and 0.2mm thick
Skin Prep Pad Packet
- Designed to help clean and prepare skin prior to using the GloPRO Tool
- Formulated with a proprietary peptide
Consumer Perception Surveys
- In a consumer perception survey of 30 compensated participants who used the product every other night (3 times per week) for 30 days:
- After 30 days:
- 100% of the participants said they felt GloPRO was simple to use.
- 97% of the participants said the firmness of their skin looked improved.
- 93% of the participants said they would recommend GloPRO to a friend.
- 93% of the participants said their skin tone appeared more even.
- 90% of the participants said they saw an improvement in the overall appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- 93% of the participants said they saw a visible improvement in the overall appearance of their skin.
- 97% of the participants said they felt their skin looked younger after using GloPRO.
- 90% of the participants said they thought their skin had a visibly renewed glow while using GloPRO.
- 97% of the participants said they will continue using GloPRO after the trial is complete as part of their anti-aging regimen.
- 97% of the participants said they look forward to using GloPRO.
How to Use
- Cleanse skin well and pat dry.
- Use moderate pressure to roll GloPRO on the skin.
- Roll GloPRO over each area 4 to 10 times, changing direction with each pass.
- GloPRO should be used for at least 1 to 3 minutes.
- GloPRO is recommended for use at least 2 to 3 times per week and may be used daily if desired.
- Follow immediately with a serum or cream (sold separately).
- Clean MicroTip attachment head after every use by spraying with alcohol.
Skin Prep Pad
- Use on cleansed skin free of makeup.
- Using a fresh GloPRO Skin Prep Pad gently swab all areas of the skin that you intend to use the GloPRO tool on. Discard pad after use.
- Use GloPRO Skin Prep Pads before utilizing the GloPRO tool.
- Can be used any time.
Good to Know
- Use as directed.
- The LED light informs the user that the product is turned on.
- Do not look directly at the red LED light when the GloPRO unit is powered on.
- Use on cleansed skin free of makeup; follow with topicals.
- May be used day or night; recommended 2 to 3 times a week but can be used daily as needed.
- Incorporate as part of skincare regimen with Beauty Bioscience products or your favorite skincare.
- Do not use GloPRO on infected or irritated skin, open wounds or active breakouts.
- Take care to thoroughly cleanse skin prior to use and only apply products after GloPRO treatment that are not compromised or contaminated.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use on eyelids or on lips.
|Measurements:||GloPRO tool approx. 6"L x 1-1/4"W x 1"H|
|Care:||Clean roller tips with alcohol|
|Power Source:||Requires 2 AAA batteries (installed)|
|Country of Origin:||China|
|Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sorbitan Oleate Decyl-Glucoside Crosspolymer, Cocyl Arginine Amide, Myristoyl Tetrapeptide-13, Myristoyl, Hexapeptide-23, Glyceryl Caprylate, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Essential Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, 1,2-Hexanediol, Maltodextrin, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Essential Oil, Polysorbate 60, Caprylyl Glycol, Cedrus Atlantica Bark (Cedarwood) Essential Oil, Polysorbate 80, Simethicone, Citric Acid|
|Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclomethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, C14-22 Alcohols, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Panthenol, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, L-Arginine, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Myristyl Glucoside, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, PEG-8, Polysorbate 60, Dimethiconol, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Caffeine, Coenzyme A, Spirulina Maxima Powder Chinese, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Bupleurum Falcatum Extract, Bougainvillea Spectabills Leaf Cell Extract, Sphacelaria Scoparia Extract, *Organic Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Myristyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Phytate, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance.|
my skin looks worse
I just started using this about a week or so. My skin is usually very good and hydrated. I noticed after one use the next morning my face looked older drawn in. I continued to use the product for the next week. I look all dried out. I stopped using the cleanser pads, yesterday because I think that maybe ruining my skin! I will see if that is the reason I look all dried out and older. I had high hopes. IT doesn't hurt and it is very pretty...I bought the pretty gold case too with the extra heads on autoship.. I would hate to have to return both of these. I will update this in a week or so.catmom5, CAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Horrible, Does Nothing
I have been using this every day for 2 months and see absolutely no difference. I have seen knock off brands for $16 and honestly they probably work better than this one. Not worth a penny.Lausp, AZ
Waste of money & time
I used this every other day per the instructions & saw absolutely no results. Very disappointing. I was really hoping it would work. Back it went.kathyo322, PA
SAVE YOUR MONEY!
I had such high hopes . I used it for 2 months EVERY night, with the pads, exactly as directed. Nothing happened. What a waste of money and time and I feel like I was tricked by HSN with yet another beauty promise that didn't work. I wish I could send it back for a refund but it's too late, of course. It will go in the junk drawer along with all the other false promises. Come on HSN, we trust you!BeachgalVal, CA
I had so much hope that this product would work! I had heard glowing reviews about the GloPro needling tool, but after using for 2 months, the product/treatment aren't having any positive effect on my skincare routine. I read the reviews, and thought it was worth a chance, but it isn't. Don't waste your money on another beauty product that's too good to be true.bluejsea1233, WAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful