Beauty Bioscience GloPRO Tool with Prep Pads
What It Is
Beauty Bioscience's patented Facial Tool is designed to help exfoliate the skin, removing dead skin cells to help brighten the appearance of the skin and improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Use with the included prep pad for best results.
What You Get
- GloPRO Tool with 2 AAA batteries - White
- Face MicroTip Attachment Head - White
- Clear plastic case
- USB power cord
- Adapter plug
- Empty sprayer bottle
- User guide
- 5 GloPRO Skin Prep Pad Packet
What It Does
- Patented beauty treatment designed to exfoliate the skin to help brighten its appearance, improving the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Utilizes micro-needle technology for visible skin-firming benefits through stainless steel micro-needle tips which safely condition the uppermost layer of skin; stainless steel microtips exfoliate helping topicals reach the upper layers of the skin
- Assists in gently encouraging your skin's own natural cell turnover through exfoliation
- Designed to help skin appear firmer and have a more luminous and refined appearance
- Face Rollerhead contains 540 stainless steel micro needles (9 rows of 60 micro needles each); each individual GloPRO stainless steel micro needle is 0.3mm long and 0.2mm thick
Skin Prep Pad Packet
- Designed to help clean and prepare skin prior to using the GloPRO Tool
- Formulated with a proprietary peptide
Consumer Perception Surveys
- In a consumer perception survey of 30 compensated participants who used the product every other night (3 times per week) for 30 days:
- After 30 days:
- 100% of the participants said they felt GloPRO was simple to use.
- 97% of the participants said the firmness of their skin looked improved.
- 93% of the participants said they would recommend GloPRO to a friend.
- 93% of the participants said their skin tone appeared more even.
- 90% of the participants said they saw an improvement in the overall appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- 93% of the participants said they saw a visible improvement in the overall appearance of their skin.
- 97% of the participants said they felt their skin looked younger after using GloPRO.
- 90% of the participants said they thought their skin had a visibly renewed glow while using GloPRO.
- 97% of the participants said they will continue using GloPRO after the trial is complete as part of their anti-aging regimen.
- 97% of the participants said they look forward to using GloPRO.
How to Use
- Cleanse skin well and pat dry.
- Use moderate pressure to roll GloPRO on the skin.
- Roll GloPRO over each area 4 to 10 times, changing direction with each pass.
- GloPRO should be used for at least 1 to 3 minutes.
- GloPRO is recommended for use at least 2 to 3 times per week and may be used daily if desired.
- Follow immediately with a serum or cream (sold separately).
- Clean MicroTip attachment head after every use by spraying with alcohol.
Skin Prep Pad
- Use on cleansed skin free of makeup.
- Using a fresh GloPRO Skin Prep Pad gently swab all areas of the skin that you intend to use the GloPRO tool on. Discard pad after use.
- Use GloPRO Skin Prep Pads before utilizing the GloPRO tool.
- Can be used any time.
Good to Know
- Use as directed.
- The LED light informs the user that the product is turned on.
- Do not look directly at the red LED light when the GloPRO unit is powered on.
- Use on cleansed skin free of makeup; follow with topicals.
- May be used day or night; recommended 2 to 3 times a week but can be used daily as needed.
- Incorporate as part of skincare regimen with Beauty Bioscience products or your favorite skincare.
- Do not use GloPRO on infected or irritated skin, open wounds or active breakouts.
- Take care to thoroughly cleanse skin prior to use and only apply products after GloPRO treatment that are not compromised or contaminated.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use on eyelids or on lips.
|Measurements:||GloPRO tool approx. 6"L x 1-1/4"W x 1"H|
|Care:||Clean roller tips with alcohol|
|Power Source:||Requires 2 AAA batteries (installed)|
|Country of Origin:||China|
|Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sorbitan Oleate Decyl-Glucoside Crosspolymer, Cocyl Arginine Amide, Myristoyl Tetrapeptide-13, Myristoyl, Hexapeptide-23, Glyceryl Caprylate, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Essential Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, 1,2-Hexanediol, Maltodextrin, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Essential Oil, Polysorbate 60, Caprylyl Glycol, Cedrus Atlantica Bark (Cedarwood) Essential Oil, Polysorbate 80, Simethicone, Citric Acid|
|Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclomethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, C14-22 Alcohols, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Panthenol, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, L-Arginine, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Myristyl Glucoside, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, PEG-8, Polysorbate 60, Dimethiconol, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Caffeine, Coenzyme A, Spirulina Maxima Powder Chinese, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Bupleurum Falcatum Extract, Bougainvillea Spectabills Leaf Cell Extract, Sphacelaria Scoparia Extract, *Organic Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Myristyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Phytate, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance.|
About The Brand
After spending years helping to develop cutting-edge beauty technology and products for prominent cosmetics companies, Jamie O'Banion and Dr. Terry James created new patented technology so exceptional they decided to launch it themselves. Beauty Bioscience is all fact and no fluff, delivering real results with carefully edited products that actually work, from the award-winning GloPRO® tool to cult-following topicals. BeautyBio babes around the world celebrate a new era of empowered confidence inside and out. The results truly speak for themselves!
Remind me about upcoming BeautyBio shows.