Beauty Bioscience GloPRO Set with The Ultimate
- Buy More anything & Save On Shipping! See Details
HSN Credit Card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
Overview & Details
What It Is
Beauty Bioscience's patented Facial Tool is designed to help exfoliate the skin, removing dead skin cells to help brighten the appearance of the skin and improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Use with the included prep pads and The Ultimate Cream for best results.
What You Get
- GloPRO Tool with 2 AAA batteries - White
- Face MicroTip Attachment Head
- Clear plastic case
- USB power cord
- Adapter plug
- Empty sprayer bottle
- User guide
- 5 GloPRO Skin Prep Pad Packet
- 1 fl. oz. The Ultimate Cream
What It Does
- Patented beauty treatment designed to exfoliate the skin to help brighten its appearance, improving the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Utilizes micro-needle technology for visible skin-firming benefits through stainless steel micro-needle tips which safely condition the uppermost layer of skin
- Assists in gently encouraging your skin's own natural cell turnover through exfoliation
- Designed to help skin appear firmer and have a more luminous and refined appearance
- Face Rollerhead contains 540 stainless steel micro needles (9 rows of 60 micro needles each); each individual GloPRO stainless steel micro needle is 0.3mm long and 0.2mm thick
Skin Prep Pad Packet
- Designed to help clean and prepare skin prior to using the GloPRO Tool
- Formulated with a proprietary peptide
The Ultimate Cream
- Helps soothe and moisturize for smoother, younger looking skin
- Contains anti-oxidants to help fight environmental aggressors
- Helps restore skin's youthful glow by providing rich hydration to the upper layers of the skin helping skin appear more even looking
- Airless jar helps prevent product from being contaminated during dispensing
- Contains a non-acid form of Vitamin C, sodium ascorbyl phosphate which provides the benefits of Vitamin C; as well as Horse Chestnut Extract, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Peptides, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) and other key ingredients
Consumer Perception Surveys
- In a consumer perception survey of 30 compensated participants who used the product every other night (3 times per week) for 30 days:
- After 30 days:
- 100% of the participants said they felt GloPRO was simple to use.
- 97% of the participants said the firmness of their skin looked improved.
- 93% of the participants said they would recommend GloPRO to a friend.
- 93% of the participants said their skin tone appeared more even.
- 90% of the participants said they saw an improvement in the overall appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- 93% of the participants said they saw a visible improvement in the overall appearance of their skin.
- 97% of the participants said they felt their skin looked younger after using GloPRO.
- 90% of the participants said they thought their skin had a visibly renewed glow while using GloPRO.
- 97% of the participants said they will continue using GloPRO after the trial is complete as part of their anti-aging regimen.
- 97% of the participants said they look forward to using GloPRO.
How to Use
- Cleanse skin well and pat dry.
- Use moderate pressure to roll GloPRO on the skin.
- Roll GloPRO over each area 4 to 10 times, changing direction with each pass.
- GloPRO should be used for at least 1 to 3 minutes.
- GloPRO is recommended for use at least 2 to 3 times per week and may be used daily if desired.
- Follow immediately with a serum or cream (sold separately).
- Clean MicroTip attachment head after every use by spraying with alcohol.
Skin Prep Pads
- Use on cleansed skin free of makeup.
- Using a fresh GloPRO Skin Prep Pad gently swab all areas of the skin that you intend to use the GloPRO tool on. Discard pad after use.
- Use GloPRO Skin Prep Pads before utilizing the GloPRO tool.
- Can be used any time.
The Ultimate Cream
- Recommended for use day and night
- Apply a pump of cream directly on skin and massage gently
- Can be used morning and evening
- Use on clean face
Good to Know
- Use as directed.
- The LED light informs the user that the product is turned on.
- Do not look directly at the red LED light when the GloPRO unit is powered on.
- Use on cleansed skin free of makeup; follow with topicals.
- May be used day or night; recommended 2 to 3 times a week but can be used daily as needed.
- Incorporate as part of skincare regimen with Beauty Bioscience products or your favorite skincare.
- Do not use GloPRO on infected or irritated skin, open wounds or active breakouts.
- Take care to thoroughly cleanse skin prior to use and only apply products after GloPRO treatment that are not compromised or contaminated.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use on eyelids or on lips.
|Measurements:||GloPRO tool approx. 6"L x 1-1/4"W x 1"H Body MicroTip attachment head approx. 2-3/4"L x 2-1/4"W x 1-1/2"H|
|Care:||Clean roller tips with alcohol|
|Power Source:||Requires 2 AAA batteries (installed)|
|Country of Origin:||Cream made in USA; all other items made in China|
|Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sorbitan Oleate Decyl-Glucoside Crosspolymer, Cocyl Arginine Amide, Myristoyl Tetrapeptide-13, Myristoyl, Hexapeptide-23, Glyceryl Caprylate, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Essential Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, 1,2-Hexanediol, Maltodextrin, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Essential Oil, Polysorbate 60, Caprylyl Glycol, Cedrus Atlantica Bark (Cedarwood) Essential Oil, Polysorbate 80, Simethicone, Citric Acid|
|Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Extract, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Lactate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Carbomer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Chlorphenesin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Cetearyl Olivate, Lecithin, Lysolecithin, Lysophosphatoidic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbitan Olivate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Undecylenate.|
It really works!!
I was alittle iffy, but decided to give it a try, omg my serum absorbed in my skin amazingly. ..I can't wait to look in the mirror in the morning... skin soft ..fine lines gone and dark spots are a fading...I'm looking good!!!Happyjack927, NCWas this review helpful? 18 out of 24 found this review helpful
Beauty Bioscience Glopro Facial tool
I love this tool! So glad I took a chance and bought this. It helps so much to build new collagen. I use this and then slather on my facial serum and it soaks right in. Love it!!Dodie129, WIWas this review helpful? 13 out of 20 found this review helpful
I have read about micro-needling for years, but who can afford to do it at a doctor's office? This is cheap and so easy to use. I have bought so many gadgets that I don't end up using because it's too time consuming or messy, (Nuface? That gel is so gross.) I take really good care of my skin, and I'm a beauty junkie, so I can't tell you that I saw an overnight result. I will tell you that your skin regime will soak right in and get to work. If you use good serums, you will get a result. One warning- the directions warn not to use a serum with any kind of acid. The first time I used it, I followed with a vitamin C serum and it stung. I realized later that Vitamin C is an acid. Even then, my skin didn't turn red, and the stinging diminished in a few minutes. I'm looking at the Today's Special right now and so sad because there is such a good deal going on that I wish I had caught.AAHunter, TXWas this review helpful? 57 out of 62 found this review helpful
Does not give results as demoCAROB904, NYWas this review helpful? 29 out of 40 found this review helpful
If I could give this product less than one star Iwould absolutely do so...Feel that I was takenin by hype...After receiving this product the last week in Febuary, I ended up using it several times per week, until finally giving up mid April...This product did nothing but make my skin feel sore,and burned. Because of HSN's return policy of30 days I am now stuck with this $202.00disaster...I love Andrew Lessmans vitamins, but that is the only thing I will ever buy from HSN in the future.Sorry to have to write something so negative, but perhaps it will make another customer think VERYcarefully before purchasing this product, and wasting their money.ski356745, MAWas this review helpful? 99 out of 115 found this review helpful