Beauty Bioscience GloPRO Set with The Sculptor Skin-Firming Body Cream and Body Roller
We think you will love these just as much
$179.95 - $220.00
Overview & Details
What It Is
Beauty Bioscience's patented Facial Tool and Body Roller are designed to help exfoliate the skin, removing dead skin cells to help brighten the appearance of the skin and improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Use with the included prep pads and The Sculptor Skin-Firming Body Cream for best results.
What You Get
- GloPRO Tool with 2 AAA batteries - White
- Face MicroTip Attachment Head
- Clear plastic case
- USB power cord
- Adapter plug
- Empty sprayer bottle
- User guide
- Body MicroTip Attachment Head - White
- GloPRO Skin Prep Pad Packet
- 6 fl. oz. The Sculptor Skin-Firming Body Cream
What It Does
- Patented beauty treatment designed to exfoliate the skin to help brighten its appearance, improving the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Utilizes micro-needle technology for visible skin-firming benefits through stainless steel micro-needle tips which safely condition the uppermost layer of skin
- Assists in gently encouraging your skin's own natural cell turnover through exfoliation
- Designed to help skin appear firmer and have a more luminous and refined appearance
- Face Rollerhead contains 540 stainless steel micro needles (9 rows of 60 micro needles each); each individual GloPRO stainless steel micro needle is 0.3mm long and 0.2mm thick
Body MicroTip Attachment Head
- Allows you to cover more surface area with one pass; assists in gently encouraging your skin's own natural cell turnover through exfoliation
- Designed to exfoliate skin on the body to help skin appear firmer and smoother and make lines and wrinkles less noticeable for a more luminous and refined appearance
- For use above the knees and on the abdomen, back of thighs, buttocks, back of arms and decollete
- Contains 1680 stainless steel micro needles; each individual GloPRO stainless steel micro needle is 0.3mm long and 0.2mm thick
Skin Prep Pad Packet
- Designed to help clean and prepare skin prior to using the GloPRO Tool
- Formulated with a proprietary peptide
The Sculptor Skin-Firming Body Cream
- Proprietary formula featuring technology that has been shown to help firm the look of skin
- Proprietary formula includes sea algae, Arginine, organic green tea oil, aloe vera and other key ingredients to help fight against free radical aggressors and help improve skin's appearance
- Rich emollients work within the formula to intensely hydrate the skin to help improve its look and make it appear smoother
- Features a unique reverse emulsion body butter that melts onto skin, providing a luxuriously cashmere-like feel
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crepiness
Consumer Perception Surveys
- In a consumer perception survey of 30 compensated participants who used the product every other night (3 times per week) for 30 days:
- After 30 days:
- 100% of the participants said they felt GloPRO was simple to use.
- 97% of the participants said the firmness of their skin looked improved.
- 93% of the participants said they would recommend GloPRO to a friend.
- 93% of the participants said their skin tone appeared more even.
- 90% of the participants said they saw an improvement in the overall appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- 93% of the participants said they saw a visible improvement in the overall appearance of their skin.
- 97% of the participants said they felt their skin looked younger after using GloPRO.
- 90% of the participants said they thought their skin had a visibly renewed glow while using GloPRO.
- 97% of the participants said they will continue using GloPRO after the trial is complete as part of their anti-aging regimen.
- 97% of the participants said they look forward to using GloPRO.
The Sculptor Skin-Firming Body Cream
- In an in-house consumer perception survey of 34 unpaid women who used The Sculptor Skin-Firming Body Cream once:
- 100% said their skin appeared smoother after using it.
- 100% said their skin had a velvet texture after applying it.
- 97% said their skin felt intensely hydrated after using it.
- 97% enjoyed the fresh, rejuvenating scent of it.
- 97% said that it absorbed quickly without leaving any tacky residue.
- 94% would recommend it to a friend.
- 82% said skin appeared firmer after using it.
- 79% said skin crepiness looked improved after using it.
- 74% said that fine lines and wrinkles appeared visibly reduced after using it.
- 71% said their skin had an improved appearance of luminosity (glow) after use.
How to Use
- Cleanse skin well and pat dry.
- Use moderate pressure to roll GloPRO on the skin.
- Roll GloPRO over each area 4 to 10 times, changing direction with each pass.
- GloPRO should be used for at least 1 to 3 minutes.
- GloPRO is recommended for use at least 2 to 3 times per week and may be used daily if desired.
- Follow immediately with a serum or cream (sold separately).
- Clean MicroTip attachment head after every use by spraying with alcohol.
GloPRO Body Head
- To change MicroTip attachment head, press the round release button on the back of GloPRO tool and slide off existing MicroTip head.
- Slip Body MicroTip head into GloPRO.
- Use tool as directed for targeted areas of the body.
Skin Prep Pads
- Use on cleansed skin free of makeup.
- Using a fresh GloPRO Skin Prep Pad gently swab all areas of the skin that you intend to use the GloPRO tool on. Discard pad after use.
- Use GloPRO Skin Prep Pads before utilizing the GloPRO tool.
- Can be used any time.
The Sculptor Skin-Firming Body Cream
- Use on clean, dry skin.
- May be used morning and night as needed.
- Generously massage product all over cleansed, dry skin.
- May be used alone or with GloPRO tool.
Good to Know
- Use as directed.
- The LED light informs the user that the product is turned on.
- Do not look directly at the red LED light when the GloPRO unit is powered on.
- Use on cleansed skin free of makeup; follow with topicals.
- May be used day or night; recommended 2 to 3 times a week but can be used daily as needed.
- Incorporate as part of skincare regimen with Beauty Bioscience products or your favorite skincare.
- Do not use GloPRO on infected or irritated skin, open wounds or active breakouts.
- Take care to thoroughly cleanse skin prior to use and only apply products after GloPRO treatment that are not compromised or contaminated.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use on eyelids or on lips.
- Starting 7/15/17, this item will be offered with a special extended 60-day return period. This gives the customer an extra 30 days to try the product and realize its benefits before deciding whether or not to send it back for a money-back guarantee.
|Measurements:||GloPRO tool approx. 6"L x 1-1/4"W x 1"H Body MicroTip attachment head approx. 2-3/4"L x 2-1/4"W x 1-1/2"H|
|Care:||Clean roller tips with alcohol|
|Power Source:||Requires 2 AAA batteries (installed)|
|Country of Origin:||Cream made in USA; all other items made in China|
|Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sorbitan Oleate Decyl-Glucoside Crosspolymer, Cocyl Arginine Amide, Myristoyl Tetrapeptide-13, Myristoyl, Hexapeptide-23, Glyceryl Caprylate, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Essential Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, 1,2-Hexanediol, Maltodextrin, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Essential Oil, Polysorbate 60, Caprylyl Glycol, Cedrus Atlantica Bark (Cedarwood) Essential Oil, Polysorbate 80, Simethicone, Citric Acid|
|Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclomethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, C14-22 Alcohols, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Panthenol, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, L-Arginine, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Myristyl Glucoside, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, PEG-8, Polysorbate 60, Dimethiconol, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Caffeine, Coenzyme A, Spirulina Maxima Powder Chinese, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Bupleurum Falcatum Extract, Bougainvillea Spectabills Leaf Cell Extract, Sphacelaria Scoparia Extract, *Organic Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Myristyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Phytate, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance.|
Great for dry skin, It opens the pores to allow your serums and creams to work the best they can.annabell2, NYWas this review helpful? 0 out of 1 found this review helpful
I love it! I have noticed my skin looking more plump and younger and smoother! I highly recommend it!Christina1600, CAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
I was skepticle, but even after the first time I noticed changes in my skin. It is smoother, softer and my fine lines are deminished. It is firming up a little more after each use. I was surprised that it is a little uncomfortable, pickering. I will continue using. It's worth it.tess13, NVWas this review helpful? 5 out of 7 found this review helpful
Great at-home treatment
I loved the idea of having this at-home treatment at an affordable price as oppose to having to go to an esthetician which would charge the cost of this device for just one treatment. Unfortunately, my unit stopped vibrating after 1 week of use. returning it. Will wait to see if this device comes down in price before purchasing a new one.intheOC, CAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
No Glo - Disappointment
After using it for 3 months, I have to give in, unfortunately, and return it because it has not made a difference. I had such confidence when I first received the product and started to use it. I even brought it to my dermatologist after having a breakout on my neck in the first month and she said to stop using it for a week and go back to it. She also told me she hoped it would eventually make a difference but she was not confident that it would. I plan to purchase a neck firming serum next and try it and hopefully it will make a difference.hsnlover, MDWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful