Beauty Bioscience Bright Eyes Power Patches
Overview & Details
What It Is
Illuminating colloidal silver and collagen eye patches that help temporarily improve the appearance of the undereye area.
What You Get
- Bright Eyes Power Patches 60-count
What It Does
- Helps temporarily brighten the appearance of skin for the look of a more glowing, luminous appearance
- Helps make the appearance of uneven skin tone seem less apparent
- Helps moisturize the skin for a temporarily smoother look
- Helps temporarily diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles for younger-looking, firmer-looking skin
- Helps visibly reduce the appearance of puffiness for a more rested and refreshed look
- Rich, proprietary formula on both sides of each patch that contains crushed pearl, aloe, collagen, colloidal silver, niacinamide and sodium hyaluronate
Consumer Perception Survey
In a consumer perception survey of 30 unpaid participants who used Beauty Bioscience Bright Eyes Patches 1 time:
- 100% said their eye area appeared brighter
- 100% said their skin looked smoother around the eye area
- 97% would recommend these eye patches to a friend
- 97% said their eye area appeared more hydrated
- 97% said their eye area looked more rested
- ?97% said the appearance of undereye puffiness looked less visible
- 93% said their skin looks younger around the eye area
- 93% said their eye area skin looked firmer
- 93% said they will continue to use the eye patches after trial completion
- 93% said their skin felt softer and suppler
- 93% said the appearance of uneven skin tone seemed less apparent after using the eye patches
- 90% said their skin had a glow immediately after the first application of the eye patch
- 87% said they saw an improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles based on temporary results
How to Use
- Apply Bright Eyes Patches on clean, dry skin and allow key ingredients to soak into delicate eye area skin for at least 10 minutes.
- Massage any remaining serum into the skin and discard used patches.
- Use before any other skincare after skin is clean and dry.
- May be used daily or weekly.
- We recommend storing patches in refrigerator for extra cooling sensation.
- Can also be used on nasolabial folds when applied vertically.
Made in China
|Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Colloidal Silver, Propylene Glycol, Betaine, Hamamelis Virginiana Extract, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Mica, Niacinamide, Glucomannan, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Yohjyu Matsu Ekisu, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Algin, Potassium Chloride, Citric Acid, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pearl Powder, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Parfum.|
Beauty Bioscience Bright Eyes Power Patches
I have used these several times now and I'm still amazed how well they brighten the under eye area. Its like they leave an iridescent glow. I am so happy I ordered this product. I like to keep them in the refrigerator. They are so cooling and soothing. Love that there are 30 pairs in the box. Thank you so much Beauty Bioscience. I will def reorder these.Luckygirl41, OH
They really seem to work. Not everything, in this day and age, works like they say it will. But my crows feet look so much smoother after sitting with these on for a good 15 minutes or so. Then I put them on my nasal labial folds as recommended during the presentation. Then, since they are so moist still, I slip them down on my jowls as well. It does seem to help. I wish you had an entire sheet mask for the face and under the chin..... oh heck, why stop there.... I need one for my whole body. LOL. But yes, they do make a difference.Taminsky, CA
I got these hoping to reduce puffiness and they did not work for that, although they are very soothing and they will brighten the under eye area Another thing I did not care for is they slide off the under eye area until some of the moisture from the product is absorbed.jenn586, WA
Soothing - but no reduction in puffiness
I love the step Retinol regimen that Beauty Bioscience offers for overall skin texture and fine lines and wrinkles. However, I need something for puffiness, and these "Bright Eyes" eye patches did nothing to reduce eye puffiness. I may just be allergic to eye serums and creams, as sometimes eye creams make my eyes worse! If you are looking for brightness and soothing, or hydration for the eye area, then these are great. But alas, I didn't get any results with respect to puffiness...fjrose, CA