Beauty Bioscience Body Roller Head With Prep Pads
Overview & Details
What It Is
Body MicroTip attachment designed to help exfoliate the skin on your body so the skin appears firmer and smoother; also includes prep pads.
What You Get
- Body roller head attachment for GloPRO tool - Blush
- Approx. 2-3/4"L x 2-1/4"W x 1-1/2"H
- Prep pads - 30-count
What It Does
- To be used with Beauty Bioscience's patented GloPRO Tool allowing you to cover more surface area with one pass, it assists in gently encouraging your skin's own natural cell turnover through exfoliation helping skin appear firmer and have a more luminous and refined appearance
- Designed to exfoliate skin on the body to help skin appear firmer and smoother and make lines and wrinkles less noticeable for a more luminous and refined appearance; to be used above knees, on the abdomen, on the back of thighs/buttocks, arms and decollete
- The Body Head contains a total number of 1680 stainless steel microneedles; each individual GloPRO stainless steel micro needle is 0.30mm long and 0.20mm thick
- Patented beauty treatment tool designed to exfoliate the skin using micro-needle technology for visible skin firming benefits
- May be used alone or prior to applying anti-aging products
- Formulated with a proprietary peptide
- Designed to help clean/prepare skin prior to using the GloPRO Tool
- Infused with peptides, Lemongrass Oil, Cedarwood Oil, Lavender Oil, Geranium Oil and other key ingredients
How to Use
- Cleanse skin well and pat dry.
- To install, press the button underneath the existing roller head to release it, slide the body roller head at the top end of the handle and gently press down until body roller head gently clicks into place.
- Use moderate pressure to roll GloPRO over targeted areas.
- Roll GloPRO over each area 4 to 10 times, changing direction with each pass.
- Use for at least 1 to 3 minutes.
- Follow immediately with body serum or cream.
- Clean micro-tip roller after every use by spraying with alcohol.
- Prep Pad should be used on cleansed skin free of makeup.
- Gently swab all areas of the skin with a prep pad that you intend to treat with GloPRO tool. Discard packet and pad after use.
- Use GloPRO Skin Prep Pads before utilizing GloPRO.
- Can be used any time.
Body roller head made in China; prep pads made in USA
Good to Know
GloPRO is recommended for use at least 2 to 3 times per week and may be used daily if desired.
Do not to look directly at the red LED light when the GloPRO unit is powered on.
Do not use GloPRO on infected or irritated skin, open wounds or active breakouts. Take care to thoroughly cleanse skin prior to use and only apply products after GloPRO treatment that are not compromised or contaminated.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sorbitan Oleate Decyl-Glucoside Crosspolymer, Cocyl Arginine Amide, Myristoyl Tetrapeptide-13, Myristoyl Hexapeptide-23, Glyceryl Caprylate, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Essential Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, 1,2-Hexanediol, Maltodextrin, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Essential Oil, Polysorbate 60, Caprylyl Glycol, Cedrus Atlantica Bark (Cedarwood) Essential Oil, Polysorbate 80, Simethicone, Citric Acid.|
Been using this combo for one week and I see much improvement in all areas, especially on my dcollet. Also, been using on my belly, arms, and knees with fantastic results, my stretch marks (3 babies) are beginning to fade and look firmer than before. Such an amazing system....so happy!Becky615, ILWas this review helpful? 1 out of 2 found this review helpful
Torture device! Left multiple scratches!
I have terribly sensitive skin, but even with the lightest touch, this was painful and left multiple scratches and red marks on my skin (to the point my legs were bleeding). If you have very sensitive skin, DO NOT USE THIS!BTW, I bought (and returned) the TS tool but I cannot write a review on the tool because they changed the item number which prevents anyone from writing a review on the TS.SydneyMom, VAWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful