We think you'll love these just as much
Bavarian Edge™ Deluxe Knife Sharpener
Overview & Details
Having trouble carving that prime rib or holiday turkey? Give your knives a makeover with this compact sharpener. Two independent spring-action sharpeners made of ultra-hard tungsten carbide flex and contour to most blades or angles for a razor sharp edge in seconds. It works on all types of knife blades. Give your knives the Bavarian Edge and help restore them to their former glory.
What You Get
- Knife sharpener
Good to Know
- Before use make sure your work area is clean, day and flat.
- Always clean your knife's blade before and after using the Bavarian Edge.
- Bavarian Edge is not for use with ceramic knives.
- After sharpening, remove all metal shavings from the blade and clean with a damp cloth periodically.
- Bavarian Edge is not dishwasher safe.
- Do not clean with harmful abrasive chemicals.
|Measurements:||Approx. 4-3/4"L x 3"W x 6-1/3"H|
|Material Composition:||Plastic, nylon, stainless steel and tungsten carbide|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Bavarian Edge kitchen knife sharpener
- Sharpens, hones and polishes dull knives in seconds
- Suitable for standard, serrated and beveled blades
- Sharpens Japanese knives, boning knives, paring knives, cleavers and much more
- Give your chef knife and butcher knife a makeover
Infused with micro diamond particles
- Makes knives harder and stronger
Two independent spring-action arms made of tungsten carbide
- Contour to your knife's edge better than a knife sharpening stone
- Small enough to fit in your knife drawer or cabinet
Love itBob13493, NYWas this review helpful? 1 out of 3 found this review helpful
It's okay, not all that great.
Doesn't work as advertised but it is a convenient way to sharpen a knife. 3*s.Shinobi_Genesis_, MIWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
bavarian edge knife sharpener
I think this would be an excellent item; however it seems to be missing two small black parts and I can't get it to work. I wish I had received all the parts to see how effectively it would be. I actually gorgot about it and never sent it back.ADBDAB, TNWas this review helpful? 2 out of 3 found this review helpful