Batti Jelly Eyebrow Tint
Overview & Details
What It Is
Jelly eyebrow stain that you apply and peel off to reveal better-looking brows
What You Get
- .3 fl. oz. Jelly eyebrow tint - Natural Brown (for dark blonde to light brown hair)
What It Does
- Just apply, let dry and peel to reveal thicker, fuller-looking brows
- Helps color eyebrow hairs and provide your eyebrows with fresh definition
- Helps simplify doing your brows
- Contains over 15 natural extracts, including ginkgo biloba nut, alba fruit and licorice root
How to Use
- Apply tint generously on brow area to form desired shape. Wipe any excess with a wipe or wet cloth. Let dry for 2 hours or leave overnight for a stronger color.
- When completely dry (after approx. 2 hours), peel off slowly starting from the end (or tail) of your eyebrow.
- Please remove slowly and easily to avoid removing any eyebrow hairs. Keep out of eyes. Avoid harsh cleansing in the area for 24 hours to allow product to set.
- The stain will begin to fade naturally within a few days.
Made in South Korea
Good to Know
- Product feels sticky and lumpy during application; this is normal and will set with time.
|Ingredients: Water, Alcohol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Dipropylene Glycol, Dihydroxyacetone, Citric Acid, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, VP/VA Copolymer, Fragrance, Gelatin, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Nut Extract, Morus Alba Fruit Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract, Phellinus Linteus Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Sophora Flavescens Root Extract, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract, Angelica Gigas Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Leaf Extract, Glycine Max (Soybean) Seed Extract, CI 19140, CI 17200, CI 42090|
I have eyebrows again
I have to say I was a little aprehensive to use the product bcuz I was afraid of ripping out what I had left of my eyebrows. So the first time I used it I only put a small amount on that I could wash off,, I got brave and did the whole brow and left it on overnight omg at first I thought I would end up with Frankenstein eyebrows it was so dark,, I still left it on ,,I slowly took it off and I now have eyebrows ! It really looks natural it's been 4 days and it's still on, yah love it.JESTME, MI
This was a Godsend for me since my eyebrows are pretty sparse, so I had to spend too much time daily drawing on eyebrows. This is the next best thing to getting them tattoo'd. The more you use the product, the better you can do it.vickidancer248, MD
Love waking up with brows
Stays on longer than a week. I avoid browns when cleansing face. A tip..EASY WAY TO REMOVE..you can wet this with water when ready to remove instead of pulling offIt dissolves and wipes off with tissue. Will reorder!WWJ, TN
I purchased two of these; one for me and one for a friend. I used it the day before an 8 day cruise and had brows the entire time. Did not have to apply brow pencil or powder. Love this product.alyce0047, FL
Batti Jelly Eyebrow Tint
I Love it ,it looks so good on and stays very good. I have recommended it to a friend.DAVIS3084, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 2 found this review helpful