Batti Jelly Eyebrow Tint - Natural Brown
Overview & Details
What It Is
Jelly eyebrow stain that you apply and peel off to reveal better-looking brows
What You Get
- .3 fl. oz. Jelly eyebrow tint - Natural Brown (for dark blonde to light brown hair)
What It Does
- Just apply, let dry and peel to reveal thicker, fuller-looking brows
- Helps color eyebrow hairs and provide your eyebrows with fresh definition
- Helps simplify doing your brows
- Contains over 15 natural extracts, including ginkgo biloba nut, alba fruit and licorice root
How to Use
- Apply tint generously on brow area to form desired shape. Wipe any excess with a wipe or wet cloth. Let dry for 2 hours or leave overnight for a stronger color.
- When completely dry (after approx. 2 hours), peel off slowly starting from the end (or tail) of your eyebrow.
- Please remove slowly and easily to avoid removing any eyebrow hairs. Keep out of eyes. Avoid harsh cleansing in the area for 24 hours to allow product to set.
- The stain will begin to fade naturally within a few days.
Made in South Korea
Good to Know
- Product feels sticky and lumpy during application; this is normal and will set with time.
|Ingredients: Water, Alcohol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Dipropylene Glycol, Dihydroxyacetone, Citric Acid, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, VP/VA Copolymer, Fragrance, Gelatin, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Nut Extract, Morus Alba Fruit Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract, Phellinus Linteus Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Sophora Flavescens Root Extract, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract, Angelica Gigas Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Leaf Extract, Glycine Max (Soybean) Seed Extract, CI 19140, CI 17200, CI 42090|
Close to Tattoo
Since I didn't want to have my eyebrows tattoo-ed, I was happy to find a product that lasts at least a few days. Hint: don't purchase Brunette if your hair is medium brown. Go for Natural Brown.vickidancer248, MD
Hard to believe, this product works great! Redhead with now-translucent eyebrows. This product is a keeper! My Batti Jelly Eyebrow tinted brows remaining in place (as I hoped & dreamed for) -- 3 days and counting. So happy with this product!psea, CA
Have chem. treated blonde hair. Ordered Natural brown. Have only used it once, and put it on very lightly and carefully. It stayed on and I chose to touch it up a little with my eyebrow stuff over it. Works good so far.fufan, NC
I was skeptical, but wanted to try it. It did what it said it would do, but the color was a bit red. I still use brow pencil to touch up here and there, but I save a good bit of time not fussing over my brows. To me, it's worth using to save time getting ready.xxxx218, NY
takes a little practce applying. just dont go over a spot more than once or it can pull up... but, once mastered, stays on longer than anything I have tried in all these beauty lines so far..gemma5, VAWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful