bareMinerals Original SPF 15 Foundation - .28 oz
Overview & Details
What It Is
This unique, weightless pure foundation provides adjustable light-to-full coverage for a flawless look, yet it doesn't feel like you're wearing any makeup at all.
What You Get
- .28 oz. bareMinerals Original SPF 15 Foundation
What It Does
- Made of pure, high-quality ingredients without the chemicals and preservatives that can irritate skin
- Provides all the flawless coverage you want, without any clumping or caking
- Offers SPF 15 protection
- Looks like a powder, feels like a cream and buffs on like silk for a flawless complexion; improves the appearance of skin over time
- Creamy minerals diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles without drying skin out
How to Use
- Start by tapping a small amount of foundation into the lid, and then follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique: swirl the minerals into your brush's bristles, tap off any excess and buff the foundation onto your skin in a circular motion.
- Begin with a small amount, then add additional layers for fuller coverage.
Made in USA
Good to Know
- With its innovative Click, Lock, Go sifter, you can take it anywhere you go with no spills, no leaks, no worries.
- For all skin types.
This is my first time trying the original bare minerals foundation. I love it! It goes on so smooth and I like this color because I'm fair skinned, with some redness here and there, and it goes well with my skin and no line at jaw/neck. I do apply 2 layers as I like my makeup heavier. I will go darker for the summer like maybe the fairly medium #5 or the color "Light" they are darker on the bare minerals color chart. The original is not shiny like it use to be-love that.Mainecoon88, TNWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Easy to use. Hides my red spots on my cheeks flawlessly.MinnieHinnie, OKWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
I haven't received my order yet, but I have used this product before. I don't know why I try other stuff, this does it every time. good coverage, good feeling.PO17, NVWas this review helpful? 2 out of 3 found this review helpful