bareMinerals Original Foundation with Brush
Overview & Details
What It Is
A foundation and brush duo designed to help you achieve a perfect complexion with lightweight, buildable coverage that's naturally luminous.
What You Get
- .28 oz. Original Foundation
- Full Flawless Face Brush
What It Does
- Unique, weightless pure foundation provides adjustable light-to-full coverage for a flawless look, yet doesn't feel like you are wearing any makeup at all
- Looks like a powder, feels like a cream, and buffs on like silk for a flawless complexion
- Innovative Click, Lock, Go sifter; you can take it anywhere you go with no spills, no leaks, and no worries
- Made with pure, high-quality ingredients; provides all the flawless coverage you want, without any clumping or caking, creamy minerals diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles without drying out your skin
- SPF 15 protection
- Natural, soft-tapered flawless application face brush that is designed for customizable light-to-medium coverage
- Approx. 5-3/4"L x 1"W x 3/4"H
How to Use
- Swirl a small amount of bareMinerals foundation in the lid with the Flawless Application Face Brush until it's all tucked into the bristles.
- Tap away excess. There should be no visible bareMinerals foundation on the outside of the brush.
- Buff bareMinerals foundation onto the skin in a circular motion, starting on the outside of your face near the cheekbone and swirling as you go. Buff around your face and then approach your forehead, cheeks, and nose. Buff until you are satisfied with the coverage. Less is more.
Foundation made in USA; brush made in Canada
|Ingredients: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS :Titanium dioxide 18% Zinc oxide 22% INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: bismuth oxychloride, mica, iron oxides|
Love, Love this product
Hello out there. I started using bare Minerals in the very early ninety's when it was called bare Essentials. I absolutely love this product, it gives me that natural look, that I'm looking for. Have I tried other products yes and I always return to old faithful Bare Mineral makeup. I'm in my middle seventy's and to this day I still get complements on my complexion, thank's to the coverage of bare mineralsjamwally, COWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
I've used this product for over a decade. It applies beautifully, doesn't settle into those little lines that most of us have, and you can touch it up, if necessary, without obvious buildup. I love the SPF 15 protection, too. So many foundations have a yellowish tinge to them. This color does not.JackieDee348, PAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Long time staple
I have used this on and off for about 12 years. I always have a container in my makeup drawer. Over the years, I now apply with a little bit of MAC fix sprayed on the brush and then pick up some foundation and buff it into my skin. Works great for me. No pores or cakeyness. Finish up with mineral veil and another spritz of MAC fix.teachu145, OHWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Italian Olive Skin Medium Tan
!st time trying bareMinerals and it is my favorite. My skin instantly looked flawless. This is the only make-up I wear besides lip gloss. Makes my skin looks fresh and young (I'm 63!). The brush is soft and blends the foundation well. No need to try another...I found my go to product! Perfect for sunny south Florida!camille1955, FLWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
Love bare minerals! I have used it for many years. Reduced stars to four because the brush included has harsh bristles. Softer hair brush is recommended, I use other brushes, like soft hair kabuki brushes to apply.Tammylamb, MDWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful