bareMinerals One Fine Line Microliner 4-piece Set
Overview & Details
What It Is
A 4-pack of eyeliners that twists up and glides on with ease to line and define with a soft matte finish.
What You Get
- .002 oz. One Fine Line Micro Liner - Exact Onyx (jet black)
- .002 oz. One Fine Line Micro Liner - Accurate Espresso (black brown)
- .002 oz. One Fine Line Micro Liner - Precise Plum (deep purple)
- .002 oz. One Fine Line Micro Liner - True Navy (deep blue)
What It Does
- Ultra-fine, 1.5mm tip is ideal for precise application at the lash line and inner rim
- A creamy texture with waxes provides smooth application, and it's formulated with pigments for rich, waterproof and smudge-proof all-day wear
- This collection features four shades ranging from jet black to deep blue, helping create endless options for an effortless look that stands out both day and night
How to Use
- Slowly twist the pencil, revealing only the amount of product you need as the pencil does not retract (approx. 1/16 of an inch or less). Bringing the pencil tip out too far can cause tip to break while applying.
- To apply, start at the outer corner of the eye and apply in short strokes, working your way inward along the lash line, waterline or both.
Made in USA
These eye liners are great! They glide easily, lay color perfectly, and I can wear them outside and inside my eyelids. I love Bare Minerals!tUPAI, FL
Perfectly thin eyeliners
Tried one out yesterday and found it went on so easily. Just the right amount and so smooth.Knittingpal, CA
These eyeliners are exactly what i was looking for. Gives you a very fine line and glides on so smooth. Would have given 5 stars if i had received all 4. Got 4 boxes but one box was empty but contacted customer service and will recieve the missing liner in 3wks. That was only downside but they were very prompt at responding to my disappointment.jillybean40, WVWas this review helpful? 0 out of 1 found this review helpful
The eye liner itself works great, thin and easily workable. However, the product does break with little pressure, AND, it only turns one way, UP you cannot turn it down to go down.marnie101, OR
They've made better
I've used bare Minerals for years. These are definitely not their best product. Crumbles when lining, almost like they're dried outDee-6, MDWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful