bareMinerals Fair Original Foundation with Brush
Overview & Details
What It Is
A foundation and brush duo designed to help you achieve a perfect complexion with lightweight, buildable coverage that's naturally luminous.
What You Get
- .28 oz. Original Foundation - Fair
- Full Flawless Face Brush
What It Does
- Unique, weightless pure foundation provides adjustable light-to-full coverage for a flawless look, yet doesn't feel like you are wearing any makeup at all
- Looks like a powder, feels like a cream, and buffs on like silk for a flawless complexion
- Innovative Click, Lock, Go sifter; you can take it anywhere you go with no spills, no leaks, and no worries
- Made with pure, high-quality ingredients; provides all the flawless coverage you want, without any clumping or caking, creamy minerals diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles without drying out your skin
- SPF 15 protection
- Natural, soft-tapered flawless application face brush that is designed for customizable light-to-medium coverage
- Approx. 5-3/4"L x 1"W x 3/4"H
How to Use
- Swirl a small amount of bareMinerals foundation in the lid with the Flawless Application Face Brush until it's all tucked into the bristles.
- Tap away excess. There should be no visible bareMinerals foundation on the outside of the brush.
- Buff bareMinerals foundation onto the skin in a circular motion, starting on the outside of your face near the cheekbone and swirling as you go. Buff around your face and then approach your forehead, cheeks, and nose. Buff until you are satisfied with the coverage. Less is more.
Foundation made in USA; brush made in China
|Ingredients: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS :Titanium dioxide 18% Zinc oxide 22% INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: bismuth oxychloride, mica, iron oxides|
I've used this product for over a decade. It applies beautifully, doesn't settle into those little lines that most of us have, and you can touch it up, if necessary, without obvious buildup. I love the SPF 15 protection, too. So many foundations have a yellowish tinge to them. This color does not.JackieDee348, PAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Long time staple
I have used this on and off for about 12 years. I always have a container in my makeup drawer. Over the years, I now apply with a little bit of MAC fix sprayed on the brush and then pick up some foundation and buff it into my skin. Works great for me. No pores or cakeyness. Finish up with mineral veil and another spritz of MAC fix.teachu145, OHWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Italian Olive Skin Medium Tan
!st time trying bareMinerals and it is my favorite. My skin instantly looked flawless. This is the only make-up I wear besides lip gloss. Makes my skin looks fresh and young (I'm 63!). The brush is soft and blends the foundation well. No need to try another...I found my go to product! Perfect for sunny south Florida!camille1955, FLWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
I love the bareMinerals foundation. Have used for many many years. Bought this one because needed a new brush. The brush to me is not of the same quality as years before. I had to get my old brush out. This brush is way too soft. No complaints about the foundation, love love it.fabulous73, ILWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Not What I Expected
I was excited to try Bare Minerals since so many of my family members love it. I found the delivery method to be messy. Even with the minimal product in the lid, getting it all absorbed into the brush was difficult. After tapping to remove excess foundation, I could still see powder flying everywhere during the application process. The actual look of it after applied was okay but I could see where it settled into lines and there was an actual sheen on my chin that could not be wiped off.bobbiesockslilsi, NJWas this review helpful? 1 out of 3 found this review helpful