Aurawave Perfect T.E.N.S. Pain Relief by Tony Little
What would you do if muscle aches and pains didn't get in the way? Play with the kids? Hit the golf course? Enjoy an afternoon walk? This compact, portable T.E.N.S. device provides temporary pain relief, soothing relaxation and even deep-tissue stimulation. So take control of your pain management and get your life back.
What You Get
What It Does
- Aurawave Perfect T.E.N.S. device
- Belt clip carrying case
- Adjustable garment belt
- Long lead wire
- Short lead wire
- (2) 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" square electrode pads
- (2) 5" x 3" rectangular electrode pads
- 2-1/4" x 1-1/2" dual-snap butterfly electrode pad
- 6" x 4" dual-snap butterfly electrode pad
- 13" x 1-1/2" dual-snap oblong oval electrode pad
- 3 AAA batteries
- Zippered storage bag
- Instructional DVD
- Daily log sheet
- User manual
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty (excludes adhesive pads)
Good to Know
- Helps with symptomatic relief of chronic, intractable pain and pain associated with arthritis
- Helps temporarily relieve upper and lower back pain, shoulder stiffness, hip pain, knee and ankle strain, and pain in the elbow or wrist
- Helps soothe sore, aching muscles
- T.E.N.S. stands for Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation.
- The Aurawave Perfect T.E.N.S. is a state-of-the-art Class II medical device.
- Do not use on the head, face, neck or throat.
- Do not use on both sides of the thorax simultaneously (lateral or front and back).
- Do not use while sleeping.
- Consult a physician prior to use if you have high blood pressure, a heart condition, a pacemaker, defibrillator or other implanted metallic or electronic device, arthritis, cancer, cognitive dysfunction, epilepsy, a hernia, ischemia or blood flow deficiency.
- Consult a physician prior to use if you have had recent surgery or injury, are under medical care or are pregnant.
- Do not use if you have undiagnosed chronic pain.
- The long-term effects of chronic electronic stimulation are unknown.
- Do not use in close proximity (1 yard) to short wave or microwave therapy equipment or if connected to high-frequency surgical equipment because of the risk of device malfunction due to electronic interference.
- Results not typical. Individual results will vary.
- Product not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease or medical condition.
- After a period of inactivity, the device goes into "hibernation mode." The screen appears to be off, but the device is still powered on. To preserve battery life, always switch the dial to the "Off" position when not in use.