Augason Farms BE READY 1-Week Emergency Meals
- New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
- ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
Ways To Save
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Augason Farms new BE READY 1-Week Emergency Food Supply takes the gamble out of your safety and will help you be ready for anything that comes your way.
What You Get
- (10) Servings Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal
- (20) Servings Morning Moo’s Lowfat Milk Alternative
- (8) Servings Hearty Vegetable Chicken-Flavored Noodle Soup
- (4) Servings Fettuccini Alfredo
- (8) Servings Creamy Chicken-Flavored Rice
- (8) Servings Banana Chips
Good to Know
- Don’t forget to stock up on water. To hydrate the meals in this food supply, you will need 2.6 gallons of water.
- Product specifications listed above may differ slightly from those on actual product labels due to occasional changes in raw-ingredient suppliers. Please refer to printed product labels for final specifications.
- Shelf life of unopened meal pouches up to 25 years. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
- Avg. 1,263 calories/33g protein per day
- Great-tasting survival food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Emergency food supply is designed to keep one person nourished up to one week
- Soft-sided pouches are lightweight, compact, and flexible; ideal for small spaces
- Pouches are lightweight and easy to transport
- Small enough to store in cars, trucks, office drawers, coat closets, backpacks, motorcycle saddlebags, and more
- Meals are easy to prepare, just add water and cook
- Great for home, cabin, RV, office, or student dorm room
- Doubles as evacuation or shelter-in-place emergency food supply
- Freeze-dried emergency food is easy to prepare, just add water, cook, and ready in minutes
- Provides easy-prep camping food for outdoor activities
- Up to 25-year shelf life
- Meals are easy to prepare. Add water and cook for a few short minutes (cooking times are indicated on individual pouches), and your hot meal is ready to enjoy in no time.
- Net Weight approx.: 4 lb. 8.1 oz.
- Pouch Dimensions approx.: 12.5"L x 6"W x 14.75"H