"As Is" Worx 4-Volt SD Driver with 12 Bits and Screwholder
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS PRODUCT IS SOLD “AS IS”, WITH NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE “AS IS” CONDITION OF THIS PRODUCT IS EXPRESSLY MADE A CONDITION OF YOUR PURCHASE AND USE OF THIS PRODUCT. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THIS CONDITION, DO NOT OPEN OR USE THIS PRODUCT. SIMPLY RETURN THIS PRODUCT WITHIN 30 DAYS OF RECEIPT FOR A REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE MINUS THE SHIPPING AND HANDLING CHARGE AND THE HSN RETURN LABEL FEE.
Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
Worx 4-Volt SD Driver with 12 Bits and Screwholder
Here's a great tool for those quick screw-driving projects around the house. With two 6-bit selectable cartridges, the onboard cartridge revolves to allow the changing of bit types with an easy, slide-action motion. The screwholder pinches the screw and allows you to hold the work piece while inserting or removing screws.
What You Get
- Reloadable cartridge with 6 bits: (PH0, PH1, PH2, SL4, SQ1, SQ2)
- Reloadable cartridge with 6 bits: (T10, T20, H3, H4, H5, screw starter)
- USB cable
- Extendable flexible shaft
- Battery cell (4-Volt 1.5Ah Li-ion)
- Manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
Cordless Lithium Ion screwdriver
- Battery powered screwdriver so there's no manual turning
Two on-board cartridges hold 6 different bits each, including a hole starter mini drill bit
- Never need to look for bits as they are stored on the tool
- Simple slide mechanism positions bit needed for the job
- Pinches screw and allows users to hold the work piece while inserting or removing screws
Rapid re-loadable cartridges
- Allow you to store bits in the tool, eliminating lost bits
- Advance the correct bit with simple slide-action motion
- Extends reach of a cordless driver
- Excellent for reaching around obstacles and fitting into awkward areas
- Magnetic bit holder works with 1/4 hex bits
- Flex shaft allows for extended access to work in tight spaces and hard to reach places
- Soft pistol-grip design provides comfort and leverage, and the handy auto-on light let's you see the work better
To change bits
- To change the bit to another in the same bit cartridge, slide the cover on the top of the SD Driver back and slide it forward again to expose the next bit in the bit cartridge chamber
- You can also slide the cover back and manually turn the bit cartridge to the desired bit before closing the cover to advance it
To change bit cartridge
- Slide back cover on top of the SD Driver and press against the underside of the orange bit cartridge. It will pop out and you can insert the second cartridge.
- You can also customize the cartridge by replacing any of the bits. The cartridges will hold any 1" long 1/4" hex shank screwdriver bits.
- Rated voltage 4-Volt max
- No-load speed 0-230/min
- Chuck capacity 1/4" hex
- Charging time - 5 hours
- Machine weight: Approx. 1 .28 lbs.
|Color Choices:||Black or White|
|Measurements:||Approx. 7.99"L x 4.72"W x 1.73"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 1.15 lbs.|
|Material Composition:||Plastic 40% and metal 60%|