"As Is" Samantha Brown 15" Quilted Underseat Bag
Travel lightweight and luxe with this easy underseater from Samantha Brown. Loaded with travel-friendly features in a streamlined profile, this carryon bag is ready to get up and go wherever you want to roam.
What You Get
- Underseat Bag
- Manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty
Lightweight, durable fabric
- Easy to clean and weather resistant
- The quilted PVC adds a fashionable touch to the bag
Telescoping handle locks into place
- Push or pull your luggage without worrying about the handle collapsing
- If the zipper ever separates and creates a 'hole', all you simply do is move the zipper back and forth over the area that has separated and it will fix itself
In-line skate wheels
- Help you to travel with ease over a myriad of surfaces including concrete, carpet, curbs, etc.
Large exterior pocket
- Allows you to pack things you need immediate and quick access to while traveling
- You can get to the contents of this pocket even if the bag is under the seat in front of you
Main, zippered, packing compartment
- Two elastic pockets, as well as a designated laptop compartment; fits up to 13" lap top.
- These compartments on the interior of the bag will help you get and stay organized
- There is a designated laptop compartment which provides a separate place to pack your laptop or electronic devices
Add a bag strap with Peace of Mind pocket
- Allows you to put your bag over the handle of any piece of luggage and it wont topple over or fall to the side
|Measurements:||Approx. 15"L x 8"W x 14"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 6.38 lbs.|
|Max Capacity:||Approx. 35 lbs.|
|Closure:||Push button locks; self-repairing zippers|
|Handles:||Telescopic, recessed handle; strap handle|
|Wheels:||Inline skate wheels|
|Pockets:||3 open pockets; 2 front zippered pockets; Add-a-strap with Peace of Mind pocket|
|Additional Features:||Stabilizer bar|
|Color Choices:||Burgundy, Black, Light Teal, Blush, Deep Blue and Silver|
|Country of Origin:||China|
About The Brand
Samantha Brown knows travel. As host of one of television’s most well-known travel shows, she takes you with her as she gallivants around the world. Sam relied on years of expertise when creating her own brand of luggage. Based on the only bag she takes with her, the travel expert’s pieces offer loads of organization and tons of practical features. Enjoy where life takes you!
Remind me about upcoming Samantha Brown shows.