"As Is" Jade of Yesteryear Jade & Gemstne Strlng Silver Drop Earrings
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS PRODUCT IS SOLD “AS IS”, WITH NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE “AS IS” CONDITION OF THIS PRODUCT IS EXPRESSLY MADE A CONDITION OF YOUR PURCHASE AND USE OF THIS PRODUCT. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THIS CONDITION, DO NOT OPEN OR USE THIS PRODUCT. SIMPLY RETURN THIS PRODUCT WITHIN 30 DAYS OF RECEIPT FOR A REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE MINUS THE SHIPPING AND HANDLING CHARGE AND THE HSN RETURN LABEL FEE.
Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
Circular jade is paired with color-coordinated gemstones in these eye-catching earrings.
- Approx. 1-7/16"L x 11/16"W
- Stamped .925 sterling silver; rhodium plating
- Pierced with leverbacks
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Color-Enhanced Polymer Impregnated Red Jade - Geometric (18x4mm)
- Garnet - Round; 0.81ctw
- Green Jade - Geometric (18x4mm)
- Peridot - Round; 0.64ctw
- Charcoal Jade - Geometric (18x4mm)
- Black Spinel - Round; 0.77ctw
- Color-Enhanced Polymer Impregnated Purple Jade - Geometric (18x4mm)
- Amethyst - Round; 0.61ctw
About The Brand
Jade of Yesteryear
A lifelong collector of jade jewelry, Stella Chow meticulously recreates her personal pieces just for you. She uses the dragon as the collection’s primary symbol because it illustrates strength, goodness and the best qualities of life. Celebrate the timeless tradition and beauty of jade with these amazing vintage-inspired pieces.
Remind me about upcoming Jade of Yesteryear shows.