Arrow Compact Airlift Sewing Machine Cabinet - Oak
Overview & Details
Versatility and functionality. The EZ-lift air mechanism moves your sewing machine like an elevator up and down via pressurized air to help you sew in any position. The functional shutter door lets you conceal your sewing machine and has 2 trays of storage for accessories. Use the fold-out leaf as an additional workspace, which is supported by snag-free hinges and tons of practicality. Broaden your sewing experience with this nifty cabinet.
What You Get
- Sewing machine cabinet
- User manual
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- The following Singer machines DO NOT fit in this cabinet: Futura Quartet, Quartet 4, XL-400, SEQS-6000, Quintet, SEQS-6000 and SEQS-6700.
|Measurements:||Opened approx. 46"W x 30-1/2"H x 19-5/8" Deep Closed approx. 23"W x 31-1/2"H x 19-5/8" Deep|
|Construction:||MDF and particle board with an oak laminate finish|
|Assembly:||Requires a Philips screwdriver, mallet and adjustable wrench Takes approx. 1-1/2 hours|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Cabinet is on casters for greater portability
- Generic insert fills the gap in the flatbed position, thus creating a flush sewing surface (custom inserts can be purchased separately)
- 3 positions: freearm, flatbed and storage
- Holds sewing machines no larger than 30 lbs.
- Fits machines no larger than 19"W x 13-1/8"H x 12" Deep
People have complained about putting this cabinet together. The problem was that the pages were not in order. Once we figured that out, it was a breeze assembling. This cabinet fits my Futura better than the cabinet I had made for the Futura. It will fit any standard machine and the style looks great. Plus I had a free shipping coupon which made it even nicer.golfer1, AZWas this review helpful? 29 out of 31 found this review helpful