Aroma Induction Cooktop with Frying Pan
We think you will love these just as much
Overview & Details
Looking for a perfect solution to your small cooking space? Look no further. Cook meals for one or two using this cooktop or add an extra burner for your large family dinner. Throw it in your RV or gift it to your favorite college student. It's energy efficient and cooks without open flames. Perfect for your small cooking space.
What You Get
- 9" Frying pan
- Manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- Not compatible with all cookware types: works with induction ready cookware, including cast iron, enameled iron, carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminum with magnetic bases.
- Does not work with non-induction-ready aluminum, copper, pottery-type vessels or glass.
- General rule of thumb: If a magnet will stick to the bottom of your pan, then your pan is induction-ready.
|Measurements:||Burner - Approx. 11-1/2"L x 15"W x 2-1/4"H Pan - approx. 9" Diameter|
|Care:||Wipe burner with a soft, damp cloth. Do not use abrasive cleansers or scouring pads on the glass cooktop. If dust is present near the air outlet areas, each may be cleaned with a flexible brush. Do not immerse cooktop in liquid at any time.|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Offers fast, efficient heating and cooking
- Cooks at high heat with no open flame
- Transfers heat only to your induction-safe cookware
- Uses energy more efficiently than traditional stovetops
- Includes settings for Warm, Slow Cook, Sear, Boil, Sauté and Brown
- Provides a portable cooking option
- Operates only when induction-safe cookware is in place
- Automatically shuts off when cookware is removed
- Programmable 180-minute timer
Easy-to-clean ceramic cooktop
- Cooktop itself does not heat
- Spills will not burn or stick to the stovetop surface
9" frying pan included
- Always have at least 1 induction-safe pan to use
Aroma induction cook with frying pan no good
I bought this item and September 2017 barely over this little over 4 months old and I can't adjust the temperature. I've also been trying to figure out how to return this thing or get ahold of somebody they can recommend where I may get it repaired totally upset as I'm not accomplish my goals maybe this is you can get me some answersctb2, PAWas this review helpful? 6 out of 6 found this review helpful
Do Not Purchase!
The Aroma Induction Cooktop is a great idea but this actual product is terrible. To get the cooktop to turn on, I have to hit the buttons several times and there are times that I have to unplug and plug it back in. The temperature selections are limited so that you can't easily fry eggs or steam heat chicken strips. Furthermore, the timer is impossible to use.I would return this cooktop but it is too late and the postage would be prohibitive.Daisys_Mom, PAWas this review helpful? 30 out of 31 found this review helpful