Arlo Indoor/Outdoor Wireless Smart HD 4-Camera Security System
Overview & Details
Stay in touch with what's happening no matter where you are with this wireless security system. Easy to set up, it monitors your location's interior and exterior premises with four high-definition cameras. Connect them to the free Arlo mobile app and save up to seven days of video footage to the cloud. Whether you want to keep an eye on your pets, check in with the kids or just gain peace of mind about the activity in and around your home, this camera quartet makes sure every angle is covered.
What You Get
- Smart home base station
- 4 Smart security cameras
- 4 Camera magnetic wall mounts
- Outdoor security mount
- 16 Lithium CR123 batteries
- AC adapter
- Ethernet cable
- Hardware pack
- Quick-start guide
- 2 Window decals
Good to Know
- A smart device such as a smartphone or tablet is required to use this item.
- High-speed internet connection required.
- Expected battery life is four to six months with recommended settings and typical usage. Individual results may vary.
- Camera range up to 300' (line of sight). For indoor installations, range will decrease depending on environmental factors, including construction materials and methods, and wireless interference. Wireless coverage is suitable for a typical 2,500 sq. ft. residence.
|Measurements:||Base - Approx. 8.5"L x 2.25"W x 6.5"H Cameras - Approx. 1.8"L x 2.9"W x 2.6"H; 6.4 oz. each|
|Power:||Base station is AC powered; cameras require 4 Lithium CR123 batteries each|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Put the cameras anywhere, indoors or out — hot or cold, in rain or snow, they never blink
- Batteries last up to 6 months, depending on usage
Set up in minutes
- Connect the base station to your Wi-Fi router, sync your cameras, fire up the Arlo app and you're all set
- Provides the optional upgrade of service plan and adding more cameras (sold separately)
- Watch it all in crystal clear, high-definition 720p video that captures every detail
- See what's happening in total darkness with cameras that don't care if the lights are on
- Tell Arlo when and where to watch for motion and get pinged if something moves when it shouldn't
Free iOS and Android apps and cloud storage
- Use the Arlo app to check in from anywhere
- Rewind up to 1GB of free cloud recordings to see activity you missed
Arlo Wireless Security System - EXCELLENT CHOICE
Easy to Install, Wireless, Excellent video, very clear, even at night with the night vision. No need to subscribe to a service where you pay a monthly fee. Must have a smartphone to use the app, which my husband has the newest i phone so no problem here. Alerts you whenever it detects any activity. Keeps video feed for 7 days on phone. This is by far the best system on the market and I have researched them all. This is the best investment you will make. Catch the thief's and have proof.savannahfowler, GAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
NETGEAR Arlo Indoor/Outdoor Wir
your product is very good, I bought two system HD 3-camera with Built-In Siren on last may as a gift to my sons, it is nice and good, now I ordered the third one ,NETGEAR Arlo Indoor/Outdoor Wireless Smart HD 4-Camera Security System as a gift to my daughter , thought it is with Built-in siren when I call and ask HSN they told me it is without siren we are out of stock with siren , I am planning to return it back, I hope I can find one with siren 3-camera as her brothersaburadi, FLWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
This system was easy to setup and install. I feel much better now that Im able to see the blind areas around my house. I ordered two sets because it was such a great price.BriggsC, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Better product than I thought
This product is perfect for anybody who travels a lot or lives in a secluded location and wants to see whats going on remotely around at home. This was really good investment for me to purchase. Only problem I have is my signal strength on my Internet for the camera that is over the garage. Because my network range only shows 1 bar the battery on that camera runs out very quickly. But the camera still records.lamb219, TXWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
I had an experience with someone ringing my door bell after midnight. It actually made a recording of who was at the door. Thank-you for the product. I have been telling my friends that they should buy it.Malidot, TXWas this review helpful? 8 out of 8 found this review helpful