Arctic X 6-in-1 Reversible Hood
Overview & Details
When the hawk (wind) blows it's time to cover up. With this versatile, fleece hood you'll be warm and stylish and cozy enough to brave the cold. The reversible design features dual drawcord closures and a wind- and water-resistant lining, so no matter what the conditions during your adventure, you can face the hawk head-on.
Good to Know
- Make sure the toggles on the drawstring and the drawstring itself are loosened before putting on the hood.
- The hood offers a snug fit, purposely, so that it covers your face, neck or head to keep those areas warm.
|Color Choices||Black, Charcoal, Leopard, Olive, Navy, Red, Camoflage or Snow Leopard|
|Measurements:||Approx. 25"L x 12"W x 1/2"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 5.6 oz.|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Content and Care
|Fabric Content||100% polyester|
|Fabric Care:||Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, do not bleach|
Arctic X 6-in-1 hood
- Extra protection to keep you extra warm
- Double-faced fleece
- Wrinkle-resistant, easy-care fabric
- Resists shrinking and stretching
- Wind- and water -resistant Storm Tec lining
6 ways to wear
- Tuck bottom 8" fabric inside of the hat. Pull over head. Lower hood and face mask creating a warm cozy neck warmer
- Tuck bottom 8" fabric inside of the hat. Pull over head. Lower hood keeping face mask over ears and nose adjust toggles to create a custom fit.
- Tuck bottom fabric inside hat. Pull over head tucking face mask down around neck, creating a double layer scarf, along with a hood.
- Pull drawstring at bottom of hat tight and lock with toggles. Use as a mask to store gloves, goggles, etc.
- Tuck bottom 8" fabric inside hat. Pull over head. Keep face mask over nose and ears providing maximum protection against inclement weather.
- Toss open face of hat over head from back. Tuck head into bottom like a beanie.
- One adjusts the neck opening and one adjusts the face opening
- Each opening measures 24-1/2" circumference
I ordered one of these hats last year, but didn't get to use it until the subzero cold of this winter. I used the hat with the mouth and nose covering. Even with the wind howling around me, my head was completely warm and no cold air hit my ears. The only downfall is that one's hair is a disaster after taking it off. However, if it means safety, who cares? I bought 2 more for friends who walk their dogs out in the cold a couple of times a day. They love these hats!justjulie65, OH
NORTH DAKOTA SKIN RELIEF
This winter's cold has caused dry itchy skin. I have neen using this product for a week and my skin looks and feels so much better. My husband has tried it as well and loves it too. The light apple scent is nice and subtle.PegSu, ND
Warm and Versatile
I purchased this for my husband. He loves the hood. It keeps him warm on the cold mornings. He loves the versatility of the hood.Rox5, LA
Keeps me warm
I am not one that likes to wear hoods. However, I saw this on air and decided to give it a try. It has kept me warm, when we had single digit weather. I like the fact that it also can keep half my face covered if I choose to. I have had people ask where I purchased this. As they never have seen one that actually covers all of your neck and head. This reversible hood does exactly has the host says it does. One of my favorite HSN purchases. It will keep you warm at a reasonable price.jacuralt, NY
This hat is sooo Soft& It Will Keep you VERY,Very, Warm,I Gave this to my son because he works out side&He just Absolutely Love It,All of his Co-worker have ordered one or more,Thanks HSN Please keep them coming & We will buyOLDSCHOOL, MO