Arctic X 6-in-1 Reversible Hood
Overview & Details
When the hawk (wind) blows it's time to cover up. With this versatile, fleece hood you'll be warm and stylish and cozy enough to brave the cold. The reversible design features dual drawcord closures and a wind- and water-resistant lining, so no matter what the conditions during your adventure, you can face the hawk head-on.
Good to Know
- Make sure the toggles on the drawstring and the drawstring itself are loosened before putting on the hood.
- The hood offers a snug fit, purposely, so that it covers your face, neck or head to keep those areas warm.
|Color Choices||Black, Charcoal, Leopard, Olive, Navy, Red, Camoflage or Snow Leopard|
|Measurements:||Approx. 25"L x 12"W x 1/2"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 5.6 oz.|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Content and Care
|Fabric Content||100% polyester|
|Fabric Care:||Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, do not bleach|
Arctic X 6-in-1 hood
- Extra protection to keep you extra warm
- Double-faced fleece
- Wrinkle-resistant, easy-care fabric
- Resists shrinking and stretching
- Wind- and water -resistant Storm Tec lining
6 ways to wear
- Tuck bottom 8" fabric inside of the hat. Pull over head. Lower hood and face mask creating a warm cozy neck warmer
- Tuck bottom 8" fabric inside of the hat. Pull over head. Lower hood keeping face mask over ears and nose adjust toggles to create a custom fit.
- Tuck bottom fabric inside hat. Pull over head tucking face mask down around neck, creating a double layer scarf, along with a hood.
- Pull drawstring at bottom of hat tight and lock with toggles. Use as a mask to store gloves, goggles, etc.
- Tuck bottom 8" fabric inside hat. Pull over head. Keep face mask over nose and ears providing maximum protection against inclement weather.
- Toss open face of hat over head from back. Tuck head into bottom like a beanie.
- One adjusts the neck opening and one adjusts the face opening
- Each opening measures 24-1/2" circumference
He Loves These
I've seen these here for years and finally bought 2 for my husband who works outside every day. His arrived 2 days ago and wore one to work. Came home, said he tried different adjustments, said he loves it. Does what it should do, kept him warm. He's sold for sure! We both highly recommend these!Kate5324, OH
Warm and toasty
Purchased several for gifts last year. Had requests for different colors. Hunters like the orange/camo. So versatile and washable. Thumbs up.Gigi48, PA
warm and toasty!
No more scarves that blow around your face, this is the way to go! Well made and one piece!Bluwilo, TX
I won't know until after Christmas I sent them up north I'm sure they're greatdlargom, FL
After i received this hood the weather in my area changed to 30 to 35 degrees and we had 1 day of snow. It has kept me so warm. The only draw back is that my hairstyle gets messed up because it's snug. I'd rather be warm than cute.saffire9, NJ