Portable Air Conditioner with Remote Control for Rooms up to 350-Sq. Ft.
Overview & Details
Keep cool this summer with Arctic Wind's portable air conditioner. Perfect for cooling a room up to 350 square feet, this 3-in-1 unit functions as an air conditioner, fan and dehumidifier. Features include an auto evaporation system with a no-bucket design, a convenient remote control and a window venting kit. Plus, multi-directional wheels ensures quick and easy mobility. In October 2017, the Department of Energy implemented a new test procedure to determine the BTU rating of portable air conditioners. The procedural change has adjusted the amount of BTUs allowed to be claimed downward by as much as 50%. There have been no internal changes to these units, and the functionality remains the same. Please refer to room size guidelines to find the portable air conditioner that best meets your needs.
|Measurements:||Approx. 12.2"W x 21.3" Diameter x 25"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 61.6 lbs.|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Comfortably air conditions the room
- Dehumidifier removes up to 60 pints every 24 hours
- Fan-only mode with 3 speeds to gently circulate air
- Covers up to 350 sq. ft.
- Allows for hours of continuous operation with no water to drain or bucket to empty
- Multi-directional wheels ensure quick and easy mobility
- Electronic control panel with digital LED display
- Modes include cool, dry and fan
- Adjustable temperature control with 12-hour timer
- High, medium and low speeds
- Adjustable air fins direct the air where you need it most
- Washable mesh air filter with "clean filter" indicator light
- No-bucket design
The Air Conditioner does it's job for the 350 -Sq. Ft. This Air conditioner keeps the front room area very cool.Leas11, CAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
never purchase this item
I purchased this air conditioner it cools really great but you have to empty the water every couple hrs I'm not happy with this item at allmichele116, DEWas this review helpful? 0 out of 1 found this review helpful
This is an amazing a.c. but less than 2 hours of operating, water was running out the bottom. Obviously defective. HSN notified UPS for a return pick up. 3 business days later UPS took the unit. I wish I could have waited for HSN to send another unit but I couldn't. Dashed to Home Depot to buy a new portable a.c.As mentioned earlier, this unit was excellent. I was very impressed with its cooling. Sorry the unit was defective.dianescan, AZWas this review helpful? 0 out of 2 found this review helpful