Portable Air Conditioner with Remote Control for Rooms up to 200-Sq. Ft.
Overview & Details
Keep cool this summer with Arctic Wind's 10,000 BTU portable air conditioner. Perfect for cooling a room up to 200 square feet, this 3-in-1 unit functions as an air conditioner, fan and dehumidifier. Features include an auto evaporation system with a no-bucket design, a convenient remote control and a window venting kit. Plus, multi-directional wheels ensures quick and easy mobility. In October 2017, the Department of Energy implemented a new test procedure to determine the BTU rating of portable air conditioners. The procedural change has adjusted the amount of BTUs allowed to be claimed downward by as much as 50%. There have been no internal changes to these units, and the functionality remains the same. Please refer to room size guidelines to find the portable air conditioner that best meets your needs.
|Measurements:||Approx. 12.2"W x 21.3" Diameter x 25"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 61.6 lbs.|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Comfortably air conditions the room
- Dehumidifier removes up to 51 pints every 24 hours
- Fan-only mode with 3 speeds to gently circulate air
- Covers up to 200 sq. ft.
- Allows for hours of continuous operation with no water to drain or bucket to empty
- Multi-directional wheels ensure quick and easy mobility
- Electronic control panel with digital LED display
- Modes include cool, dry and fan
- Adjustable temperature control with 12-hour timer
- Adjustable air fins direct the air where you need it most
- Washable mesh air filter with "clean filter" indicator light
- No-bucket design
Good for the dollar
Was a little difficult to get set up. So far it's blowing nice cool air.RR75, NMWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
THIS AIR CONDITIONER DOES NOT WORK IT DOES NOT COOL ENOUGH IT WONT STAY ONsnookie27, ILWas this review helpful? 5 out of 6 found this review helpful
Does not cool a small size room. Very loud ever at the lowest setting. Leaves hot spots in the room. My old 5000 btu window units works so much better.diana756, NHWas this review helpful? 6 out of 6 found this review helpful