119-1021 Arctic Wind
Portable Air Conditioner with Remote Control for Rooms up to 150-Sq. Ft.
Keep cool this summer with Arctic Wind's portable air conditioner. Perfect for cooling a room up to 150 square feet, this 3-in-1 unit functions as an air conditioner, fan and dehumidifier. Features include an auto evaporation system with a no-bucket design, a convenient remote control and a window venting kit. Plus, multi-directional wheels ensures quick and easy mobility. In October 2017, the Department of Energy implemented a new test procedure to determine the BTU rating of portable air conditioners. The procedural change has adjusted the amount of BTUs allowed to be claimed downward by as much as 50%. There have been no internal changes to these units, and the functionality remains the same. Please refer to room size guidelines to find the portable air conditioner that best meets your needs.
- Comfortably air conditions the room
- Dehumidifier removes up to 45 pints every 24 hours
- Fan-only mode with 3 speeds to gently circulate air
- Covers up to 150 sq. ft.
- Allows for hours of continuous operation with no water to drain or bucket to empty
- Multi-directional wheels ensure quick and easy mobility
- Electronic control panel with digital LED display
- Modes include cool, dry and fan
- Adjustable temperature control with 12-hour timer
- Adjustable air fins direct the air where you need it most
- Washable mesh air filter with "clean filter" indicator light
- No-bucket design
|Measurements:||Approx. 12.2"W x 21.3" Diameter x 25"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 55 lbs.|
|Country of Origin:||China|