APC 7-Outlet Battery Backup with 6-Outlet Surge Protector
Overview & Details
Blackouts got you worried? Lightning storms packing power surges? Stay connected and help protect your electronics with this dynamic duo. The surge-protected battery backup has 7 outlets and provides power to your critical electronics, even during a power outage. Use it to charge and keep cell phones, tablets, laptops and more powered on when your home's outlets aren't working. It even comes with an additional surge-protected power strip that protects sensitive electronic equipment from dangerous surges and spikes.
What You Get
- Surge-protected 650VA UPS battery backup device with 7 outlets and USB charging port and user manual
- Surge-protected power strip with 6 outlets and 2 USB charging ports and user manual
- Manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty on battery back-up; manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty on power strip
Good to Know
- Follow all safety and caution warnings in documentation.
- When grounding cannot be verified, disconnect the equipment from the utility power outlet before installing or connecting to other equipment. Reconnect only after all connections are made.
- Do not dispose of batteries in a fire. The batteries may explode.
- Do not open or mutilate batteries. Released electrolyte is harmful to the skin and eyes. It may be toxic. Before replacing batteries, remove conductive jewelry such as chains, wrist watches, and rings. High energy through conductive materials could cause severe burns.
- Replace by delivering the used battery to a recycling facility. Never discard battery in the garbage.
- Replace batteries only with APC by Schneider Electric-approved batteries.
- Stay available and connected by powering critical devices (computers, wireless networking devices, gaming consoles, security systems and other electronics) during a blackout
- Allows you to work productively, avoid the loss of valuable data and safely shut down equipment
- PowerChute Personal Edition software provides UPS-management (Uninterrupted Power Source) options, safe system shutdown and energy monitoring, preventing potential data corruption
- Guarantees protection from surges and spikes caused by storms, lightning, circuit overloads, power cycling and more
- Provides over 4 hours of run time
- Features 7 outlets, 5 of which offer battery backup while the other 2 are strictly surge protection outlets
- Has 1 USB charging port
- Smaller and lighter than previous models
Surge-protected power strip with 6 outlets and 2 USB charging ports
- Uses state-of-the-art circuitry to protect sensitive electronic equipment from dangerous power surges and multiple surge events
- 6 outlets and 2 USB charging ports allow you to charge multiple devices while simultaneously helping keep them protected from surges and spikes during the process
- Protection Working LED illuminates to show connected equipment is protected
- Building Wiring Fault LED to warn you of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit; illuminates when it is switched on and supplying conditioned utility power to the outlet
- Noise filter reduces Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) blocks line noise that can cause data errors and keyboard lock-ups, ensuring better performance of protected equipment
- Tested and approved to work safely by a third-party Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL)
- Convenient installation thanks to the right-angle plug
- Internet modem and router (10 watts): 4.3 hours
- Entry-level PC (40 watts): 67 minutes
- Notebook computer and network gateway (80 watts): 30 minutes
- Mid-range PC with 20” LCD and Notebook and network gateway (180 watts): 10 minutes
A fuse blew in my house yesterday. The only way I knew it blew was because I heard it. EVERYTHING I have plugged into my outlet stayed on! I was immediately AMAZED at how quickly the switchover to the battery happened. I have since purchased another one for another room.Shopcrazzzy, OHWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful