Anna Geddes "Hope" 6-8mm White and Pink Cultured Pearl and White Zircon Diamond-Accented Sterling Drop Earrings
Overview & Details
Jewelry from the place where wishes are born. Explore that in this earring. Artistic and inspirational, the silver and pearl-adorned drop evokes a mother and child silhouette that radiates a spirit of new hope.
- Each earring is vertically oriented, twist-design drop
- Large white cultured pearl set at top
- Small pink cultured pearl set in pear-shaped lower portion
- Curving metalwork overlay on small pink cultured pearl
- Bezel-set, round diamond accent on small lavender cultured pearl
- Pavé-set, round white zircons on bar in front of earring's back and on portions of overlay
Good to Know
- These diamonds are graded at HI color (near colorless) and I2-I3 clarity (inclusions are obvious under 10X magnification).
|Measurements:||Approx. 1-5/8"L x 9/16"W|
|Metal Type:||Sterling Silver|
|Findings:||Pierced with joint-and-catch closures|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Stone Information (all sizes and weights approximate)
|Total Carat Weight:||0.37ct|
|White Cultured Freshwater Pearl:||Round (7.5mm to 8mm); harvested in China|
|Pink Cultured Freshwater Pearl:||Round (6mm to 6.5mm); harvested in China|
|White Zircon:||Round (0.9mm); 0.36ct; made in India|
|White Diamond:||Round (1mm); 0.01ct|
I ordered 3 pairs of Anne Geddes's earrings and all three had to be returned due to too thick posts. They were painful to insert; these wouldn't fit into my ears. The jewelry itself is GORGEOUS; it's only the posts that were terrible. I compared them to other posts of earrings I wear with no issue and these posts were more than triple the thickness. Sadly, this made them unwearable.mommyme, DCWas this review helpful? 9 out of 12 found this review helpful
Remind me about Anne Geddes upcoming shows.