Anna Geddes "Hope" 6-8mm White and Pink Cultured Pearl and White Zircon Diamond-Accented Sterling Drop Earrings
We think you will love these just as much
Overview & Details
Jewelry from the place where wishes are born. Explore that in this earring. Artistic and inspirational, the silver and pearl-adorned drop evokes a mother and child silhouette that radiates a spirit of new hope.
- Each earring is vertically oriented, twist-design drop
- Large white cultured pearl set at top
- Small pink cultured pearl set in pear-shaped lower portion
- Curving metalwork overlay on small pink cultured pearl
- Bezel-set, round diamond accent on small lavender cultured pearl
- Pavé-set, round white zircons on bar in front of earring's back and on portions of overlay
Good to Know
- These diamonds are graded at HI color (near colorless) and I2-I3 clarity (inclusions are obvious under 10X magnification).
|Measurements:||Approx. 1-5/8"L x 9/16"W|
|Metal Type:||Sterling Silver|
|Findings:||Pierced with joint-and-catch closures|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Stone Information (all sizes and weights approximate)
|Total Carat Weight:||0.37ct|
|White Cultured Freshwater Pearl:||Round (7.5mm to 8mm); harvested in China|
|Pink Cultured Freshwater Pearl:||Round (6mm to 6.5mm); harvested in China|
|White Zircon:||Round (0.9mm); 0.36ct; made in India|
|White Diamond:||Round (1mm); 0.01ct|
I ordered 3 pairs of Anne Geddes's earrings and all three had to be returned due to too thick posts. They were painful to insert; these wouldn't fit into my ears. The jewelry itself is GORGEOUS; it's only the posts that were terrible. I compared them to other posts of earrings I wear with no issue and these posts were more than triple the thickness. Sadly, this made them unwearable.mommyme, DCWas this review helpful? 10 out of 13 found this review helpful
Remind me about Anne Geddes upcoming shows.