Anna Griffin® Pop-up Cards Digital Cricut® Cartridge
Overview & Details
Anna Griffin Pop-up Cards Digital Cricut Cartridge
Make every occasion pop when you use this 3D card digital cartridge. Use the cartridge code with your Cricut Explore cutting machine to create 14 kinds of pop-up cards perfect for celebrating birthdays, anniversaries and more. Let these designs take the party — and your creativity — to the next dimension.
What You Get
- Pop-up Cards digital content cartridge (card with a code for redemption at www.cricut.com/design)
Good to Know
- For use with Cricut Explore cutting machines (sold separately).
- Includes 14 cards and coordinating accent images
- Perfect for making personalized 3D cards
- Use coordinating Print then Cut images to embellish
- Make cards that open up into cakes, banners, buntings and more
- Helps make birthdays, anniversaries, and other occasions extra-special
- Instructions provided for how to redeem digital cartridge
Designer artwork by Anna Griffin
- Keeps the iconic designs sleek and sophisticated
How to Use
- Sign in or create an account at www.cricut.com, then enter the card code at www.cricut.com/redeem.
- To view content, go to www.cricut.com/design and Create New Project.
- Click Insert Images, then click cartridges.
- Select My Cartridges from the filter to view your content.
Made in China
Beautiful Anna Griffin Pop-up Cricut Images
I just loves this item! Anna Griffin makes such beautiful and feminine craft items. I bought two other of cartridges, but I love the Pop-ups on this cartridge. They will look so pretty on my cards and Scrapbooking pages.Puppy14, MTWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
don't have to have a physical cartridge but as usual code always requires calling Cricut to get it loaded. Never works on web site. At least the Cricut reps are nice and they take care of it for me.iwanit, GAWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
Pop up digital
I put mine on a card with bought Anna Griffin images and you could not tell the difference. You have to use white 110 lb card stock for them to look identical. Of course it's easier to buy them already made but I love making my own. It amazes me that they look so good.SueBuch, ARWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
Looking forward to making many cards using this digital cartridge! Great idea!germfin, TXWas this review helpful? 1 out of 2 found this review helpful
Beautiful Card Ideas
I really like this cartridge. I can use it on so many projects.Kayarp, MDWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
Remind me about Anna Griffin upcoming shows.