Anna Griffin® Cuttlebug™ Treillage Die & Folder Set
Overview & Details
Anna Griffin Cuttlebug Treillage Die & Folder Set
Transform your cards into beautifully intricate designs with this treillage set. Use the mix-and-match dies and embossing folders with your Cuttlebug to create custom designs that evoke elegant gardens. Try them yourself and watch your creativity grow.
What You Get
- 6 Cut and emboss dies
- (2) 5" x 7" Embossing folders - Treillage Corona and Treillage Vista
Good to Know
- For use with the Cuttlebug machine (sold separately).
- Cut out a shape with the cut and emboss die, then emboss for a textured effect
- Mix and match cutting dies and embossing patterns for the perfect custom card
- Create using multiple layers of color or foil
- Emboss and die-cut paper, cardstock, foil and more
- Perfect for creating beautifully intricate handmade cards and invites with ease
- Die sizes approx. 4-1/4" x 4-1/4", 2" x 2", 2-1/8" x 5-1/8", 1-3/4" x 2", 2" x 2-1/2" and 4" x 6"
Designer artwork by Anna Griffin
- Elaborate designer style with dimensional patterns that evoke gardens and sophisticated architectural details
Made in China
I didnt know if I would use these dies but I DO! I live in NYC and walked up Park Avenue and found so many buildings with different flower planters I was in shock. I would have never guessed I would have found inspiration in NYC but sure as heck there it was. These dies cut beautifly. Walk out side and find tons of inspiration. They also match a great card kit she has. Another brilliant, creative die from Anna Griffin.Karenbeatrice, NY
Background for flowers
I love the rectangle die that comes in this set. I would only ask that Anna bring back some of her dies she had in the past. Missed some of them and would like to get them....blackwhite, ME
Cuts beautifullyLuckydog100, TXWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Bring your card making to another level with this set of folders and dies. Love that you can cut the embossed gate to make interactive card topper. AG metallic paper embosses beautifully. Coordinating trelliage die cuts are fabulous and give countless options for the planter box, topiary dies. High quality, great value.Gina_B, NJ
Good set but don't use most of it.
I've never used anything in this set except the 'trellis' die, and I love it. It is super as a background on cards. The die works well and is sturdy. It cuts the first time through the Cricut Cuttlebug and releases the paper easily. It cuts through any kind of paper I've used. Lots of dies out there won't cut through glitter paper without loads of shims in the sandwich and additional passes through the machine, but this die cuts through, clearly and evenly, on the very first pass. Wish we had the option to buy the parts of a set that we want rather than spend a lot of money for parts we know we won't use.ThisisSuzy, PAWas this review helpful? 7 out of 9 found this review helpful
Remind me about Anna Griffin upcoming shows.
When To Watch
with Host Bobbi Ray Carter