Anna Griffin® Cuttlebug™ Magnetic Mat 2-pack
Overview & Details
Cut down on ruined projects and wasted paper with this pair of magnetic mats. Featuring measuring grids to help you use your paper efficiently, the mats hold your dies in place so you can get precise, professional-looking cuts with your Cuttlebug.
What You Get
- Magnetic Cutting Mats:
- 6" x 8"
- 6" x 13"
- Instruction sheet
Good to Know
- For use with the Cricut Cuttlebug machine, 2 B plates and 1 A plate (all sold separately).
- Holds metal dies in place for easy, precise cutting and superior results with your Cricut Cuttlebug machine
- Helps prevent frayed edges and distorted shapes
- Simple to use
- Ideal for creating beautiful embellishments for cards, invitations, photo frames, home and party decor, scrapbooking embellishments and more
Ivory and gold colors
- Coordinates with all of your Anna Griffin accessories (sold separately)
Convenient measuring grid
- For easy placement
- Maximizes material use
Made in Taiwan
Anna Griffin Cuttlebug Magnetic Mat 2-pack
i love the magnetic mats I got 2 sets to use with my close to my heart thin cuts and it works great.WEZECAPECOD, MAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
I have had these for a couple of years and wasn't quite sure how to use them to my (card making)advantage. I went on line and learned how to use plus a couple of other neat tricks. Use one to hold the dies you're not currently using and you won't lose time trying to find them. And for those items that have dies with matching stamps, stamp first then place die face down over stamped material while using magnetic sheet and your project will turn out every time. Partially sighted person's answer...DKLRN, WA
These are awesome
These mats are awesome will definitely recommend to others.They have really come in handyFor cutting with my dies.bsnholland, TXWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Love them so much easy to use the diesbubiniky, FL
These mats make cutting easier. Help keep dies in place. Less need to tape them downLinn07, KS
Remind me about Anna Griffin upcoming shows.