Anna Griffin® Cricut Explore® Air 2 Standard
Overview & Details
From quick cuts for your kid's school project to precision cuts for intricate embellishments, the Cricut Explore Air 2 gives you freedom to create more than ever before. This pretty powerhouse features cutting speeds in Fast Mode up to two times faster than previous models, depending on material, machine settings and complexity of design. Work wirelessly from your computer, iOS mobile device or supported Android device, finding inspiration with the included projects or customizing your own designs. Because creativity is in the Air.
What You Get
- Cricut Explore Air 2 die-cutting machine with embedded Bluetooth - Anna Griffin Ivory & Gold Edition
- Blade (pre-installed)
- Accessory adapter (pre-installed)
- Power cord
- USB cord
- 12" x 12" Standard Grip cutting mat
- Black fine-tip pen sample
- 3 Cardstock samples
- Iron-on sample
- 50+ Cricut Make it Now projects (electronic content)
- 100+ Images (electronic content)
- Getting Started Guide
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- Broadband internet connection and internet browser are required to use the Cricut Explore Air 2. Standard data rates may apply.
- For wireless use, you must have a Bluetooth connection from your computer or mobile device.
- Compatible with PC and Mac, iOS devices and supported Android devices.
- Not compatible with Amazon Kindle and Kindle Fire devices.
- From time to time, the recommended minimum system requirements for Cricut Explore machines and/or Cricut Design Space software may change to help improve software performance. As updates are made to the software, some minimum system requirement updates will be required.
|Measurements:||Approx. 21-1/2"L x 7"W x 6-1/2"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 10.85 lbs.|
|Country of Origin:||China|
|Operating System (Windows):||8 or later|
|Operating System (Mac):||v10.11 or later|
|Processor:||Intel Core series or equivalent AMD processor (Windows) or 1.83 GHz (Mac)|
|Free Disk Space:||50MB|
|Display:||1024 x 768 resolution|
|Browser:||Current version of Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari or Microsoft Edge|
|Software:||Current version of Adobe Flash|
|Internet:||Broadband connection minimum 2 to 3 Mbps download and minimum 1 to 2 Mbps upload|
|Mobile Devices:||iPad 2 or later, iPad mini or later, iPad Pro, iPad Air or later, iPhone 4S or later and iPod Touch 5th generation or later|
|Beta Cricut Design Space for Android mobile devices:||Android OS 4.4 or later, Samsung Galaxy S 4 or later, Samsung Galaxy Note4 or later, Samsung Galaxy Note Edge, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 or later, Samsung Galaxy TabPro, Samsung Galaxy Tab S or later, Samsung Galaxy Tab E or later; other Android devices are not recommended for use|
- Cut Smart precision cutting
- Embedded Bluetooth for wireless cutting
- Write or draw with Cricut pens
- Compatible with Cricut cartridges (sold separately)
- Integrated storage compartments
- Multiple cutting modes give you freedom to personalize the way you design and create
Fast Mode in Cricut Design Space
- Cuts and writes in Fast Mode up to 2 times faster than previous Cricut Explore machines (cut speed will vary depending on material, machine settings and complexity of project design)
- Fast Mode is available for Smart Set dial settings in vinyl, vinyl+, iron-on, iron-on+, light cardstock, light cardstock+, cardstock and cardstock+
- Fast Mode may reduce cutting and writing precision, which may be more noticeable in complex designs
Make custom projects
- Choose Make It Now projects
- Make quick cuts with the Cricut Design Space app
- Upload your own images for free (.svg, .jpg, .png, .bmp, .gif, .dxf)
- Cuts printable images
Easy to use
- Just plug in your Explore, connect it to your computer, iOS mobile device or supported Android device via USB or Bluetooth and go to www.cricut.com/setup
- For cutting and writing or cutting and scoring in 1 step
Design on the go
- Create on your computer, iOS mobile device or supported Android device
Smart Set dial
- For easy material settings
- Cut more than 100 types of materials, from vellum to leather
Anna Griffin® Cricut Explore® Air 2 Standard
I love it. Guess my timing is not good at all. Last year in August my husband got the Cricut for me and two months later you came out with the Cricut Air 2. This year I got the Air 2 and within a month or two you came out with the Maker. Bad timing on my part. I will not try to keep up with you staying with this one for a while.Bingel, NV
I flirted with the thought of purchasing the Explore Air 2 for about a year, but every time I almost bought one I talked myself out of it. I was afraid that it would be too complicated for me to learn. My husband finally told me to order one for my birthday (who am I to argue with that?) When it came I unboxed it, plugged it in and was able to use it right off the bat. I watched several tutorials beforehand and I still have a lot to learn, but I am so excited about this machine! I didn't want to wait for the Cricut Maker because sewing is not really my thing. This is JUST what I wanted!cathym7565, CO
I'm in love!!
From an aesthetic point of view, this lilac color is beautiful! So pretty! It's efficient, it works smoothly, not too noisy, item is quality. I have no complaints. All my cutting has come out beautifully. The design space is easy and helps you create wonderful designs. Loving it and so glad it came in this color. It came in quickly and well packed. No scratches.DJHizzle808, OH
Remind me about Anna Griffin upcoming shows.