Anna Griffin® Chalkboard Sentiment Stamp Set
Overview & Details
Anna Griffin Chalkboard Sentiment Stamp Set
Say it with style. This stamp assortment helps you find just the right words for any occasion. Create greetings inside and out for your handmade cards, gift tags, scrapbook pages and more.
What You Get
- 30 assorted clear rubber stamps
- 5-1/2" x 3-1/2" acrylic stamp mount
- 2 ink pads - black and green
Good to Know
- Diverse assortment of sentiments and typesets
- Sentiments include "Thinking of you," "Love you," "Happy birthday," "Just because" and more
- Fast and easy way to embellish your projects
- Gives your gifts, cards and scrapbook pages the perfect personalized touch
- Same stamp quality as traditional rubber wood mount stamps
- Clear mount provides easy positioning
- Stamps cling to mount for non-slip stamping
- Exclusive set
- Stamps vary in size from 3/4" x 1" to 2-1/2" x 4-3/4"
- Clean with mild soap and warm water
- Made in Taiwan
Very happy I got this set of stamps! I am new to stamping so not too savvy yet, but have already made some 3-D sentiments out of these. I think this will be a set that I use a lot.Nesee333, MO
Complete with chalk dust!
These are fun to stamp, because they really do look like they are chalkboards with a bit of chalk dust on them. The designs are fresh and inviting too, and although they arent Annas typical style, they work well with her other products. They remind me of being at a farmers market, with chalkboard signs propped up against buckets of flowers.NHcrafter, NH
There are so many sayings to chose from.5280hi, CO
Perfect stamp set
This is a wonderful stamp set that utilizes various chalkboard and lettering fonts. The colors of. The stamp pads resemble true chalkboard colors. Will be using this set often when making cards and am very happy that I added it to my collection.CraftSeason, NJ
I debated over purchasing this set for awhile because it was so pricey. I finally gave in and bought it, and I'm so glad I did. These stamps are simply awesome. I love the negative image they produce rather than the positive that we're used to. I haven't had them even a week and already I've used every one at least once. They turn out perfect every time. I use them to make 3D sentiment stickers. I cut out the sentiment and then cut out a corresponding shape from the same color glitter card stock.They are gorgeous! When I'm sure the stamp is quite dry, I go over it with a Spectrum Noir clear glitter pen. The results are absolutely stunning. Well worth the money. It makes the cards exquisite.ThisisSuzy, PAWas this review helpful? 7 out of 7 found this review helpful
Remind me about Anna Griffin upcoming shows.