Andrew Lessman "You, Happier" Book by Dr. Daniel AmenSEE DETAILS AND BENEFITS
Andrew Lessman "You, Happier" Book by Dr. Daniel Amen Reviews
A Note from HSN
At HSN, we love our customers… and their opinions. Share your thoughts by writing a Customer Review. Not only will your voice be heard, but you can:
- Elevate your favorites to Customer Picks
- Share your insider knowledge with other shoppers
- Help determine what types of products we sell
So go ahead and dish…we’re all listening!
Andrew Lessman "You, Happier" Book by Dr. Daniel Amen
What You Get
- Humans are uniquely able to consciously experience pleasure, and contemplate the elusiveness of happiness.
- There are many differing ideas, definitions, and approaches to happiness.
- A neurobiological understanding of balance within the brain is needed to better understand the neuroscience of happiness.
- Mental health includes varying aspects like emotional, psychological and social well-being.
- Mental health affects the way we think, feel, act, make choices, and relate to others.
- Mental health is not merely the absence of mental illness, but an essential aspect of overall health and quality of life.
- Self-care involves taking time to do things that help you live well and support physical and mental health, and manage stress, risk of illness, and energy.
- Self-care is different for everyone, and it is important to find what the individual needs and enjoys.
- Recent events may have contributed to declines in emotional health because of a lack of social relationships encouraging mental health and well-being.
- People have recently experienced feelings of loneliness and urges for normalcy.
- Recent events may have challenged mental health.
- Expressing gratitude supports expressions of positive emotions, thoughts, behaviors, and satisfaction by possibly promoting our basic human need to belong and affiliate.
What You Get
- Hardcover book, 352 pages
- ISBN 978-1-4964-5452-2
For Added Benefits
BACK TO TOP