American Dreams Blink Hangers Picture Hanging Kit
Wouldn’t it be nice to find yourself in a frustrating situation, calmly think yourself through it and come out with the idea for a great new invention? That’s exactly what happened to Jodie Royak as he was trying, unsuccessfully, to hang pictures on the wall. He grabbed some metal, snips and pliers to create the very first prototype on the fly and voila…instant picture-hanging success.
Overview & Details
CHOKING HAZARD--Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
If you enjoy hanging art but are frustrated with the process, Blink Picture Hangers has solved the problem. Our hangers will provide instant relief to walls across America. Unlike traditional picture frame hangers, Blink provides a combination of convenience and patented technology. This allows you to hang single frames or gallery walls in minutes, without the use of any gimmicks or measuring tools. We take the anger out of hangers.
What You Get
- (24) Blink hangers
- (48) Screws
- (24) Nails
- (1) Spirit level
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty (minus shipping
Good to Know
|Maximum Weight Capacity:||Approx. 8 to 30 lbs.|
|Material Composition:||Metal and plastic|
|Assembly:||1 person approx. 5 minutes|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Patented utility and design
- Eliminates all measurements, even hanger placement
Blink Hangers self-marking pin and anchor
- Just push, pin and place
- Complete gallery walls in the blink of an eye
Thin gauge makes a small whole in wall
- Eliminates excess wall damage; no ugly holes and wall markings
Use on any standard or commercial grade drywall (max. weight 8 lbs.)
- Hang your picture exactly where you want it
- Hangs snug to the wall
Universal "one size fits all"
- Use on any frame, mirror or accessory that has a wood frame backing
- Low profile, barely visible
People notice your picture, not your hanger
- Unique nail stabilizer
- Guides tip of nail into the hanger effortlessly
- Minimizes chance of damage to protective picture backing
- Screw Blink Hangers into frame
- Pin the frame against wall placing the level on top of the picture
- Level the frame
- PRESS the hangers firmly into the drywall until you feel or hear a pop
- Hammer 2 nails into the holes left by Blink Hangers
- Raise the frame ABOVE the nail and slide the hangers into place
- DO NOT RELEASE THE FRAME UNTIL YOU FEEL IT LOCK INTO PLACE
Great idea - works very well. Practical.
This picture hanging kit is a great invention. Works very well, practical, and very useful. Would recommend to others and family. Makes a difficult task easy. Thanks to inventor and HSN!KB4Ak, CAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Neatest way to hang your pictures.
I absolutely love this product I makes hanging your pictures so easy.binkyjo, INWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
I can't believe how easy it finally s to hang a picture brilliant ideabill584, PAWas this review helpful? 9 out of 9 found this review helpful