ALC Outdoor Pan & Tilt Camera with Night Vision and Motion Detection
Overview & Details
Keep a vigilant eye on your home, office or loved ones. This camera's unique pan and tilt feature allows it to monitor a wide area. You can even remotely move the camera and view your property from anywhere you have internet access. With motion detection software the camera will start recording to the microSD card, but it also allows you to ignore innocuous motions like tree limbs moving in the wind. Night vision lets you see and asses security risks up to 35' away no matter the time of day. This is one eye that's always open.
What You Get
- AC adapter
- Extension power cable
- Wall mount hardware
- Hex wrench
- Ethernet cable connector
- 2 Quick-start guides (1 each in English and Spanish)
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good to Know
|Measurements:||Approx. 5.5"L x 8.25"W x 7.75"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 1.2 lbs.|
|Power Source:||Plugs into standard household outlet|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution for clear video streaming, recording and playback
Remote pan & tilt
- A motor in the camera moves the lens 270° horizontally and 90° vertically
- Easily adjust camera views remotely
- Reset the position based on a preset point with Auto Positioning feature
ALC SightHD app
- Control the pan and tilt of your camera via ALC's SightHD app on your smart phone or tablet
- Remote monitoring anytime from anywhere; observe what matters most even when you're not there
- Sends alerts to your smart phone or tablet when your camera has detected an "event"
35' night vision
- 12 Infrared LEDs allow you to view potential security risks even in the dark from up to 35'
- Software automatically detects movement and records the "event" directly to your camera's microSD card
- Set areas for the camera to "ignore" motion such as tree limbs moving
Cheaply made...returning it!
Upon receiving this camera, I noticed that the box had been previously opened and retaped... hmm. Then saw it was partially assembled and how cheaply it was made. The bracket and camera is made of cheap plastic that will not withstand the elements of weather, especially a hot Florida sun. For this reason, I did not try to connect this camera. This should have been mentioned in the description or I would not have ordered it. Because of how cheaply it was built, I doubt it would hold up to time.Chocaluvr, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful