AirLight Portable Charcoal Grill and Bag
We think you will love these just as much
Overview & Details
A delicious, charcoal-grilled meal — there's nothing like it. With its nearly smokeless design, this portable grill provides the best attributes of charcoal grilling and convenience in a portable form. The nonstick grill plate prevents food from sticking and burning, as the heat from the charcoal's embers cooks the meat and sears its natural juices, enhancing the mild, smoky flavor to delectable perfection.
What You Get
- Portable grill with electronics fan
- Grill plate
- Charcoal container
- Charcoal container support
- Grill handler
- Carrying case
- User's manual
Good to Know
- For outdoor use only.
- Do not use water to cool off the hot grill, as burns and scalding may occur.
- Dispose charcoal in a non-combustible container. Do not dispose in plastic or inflammable container.
- This is not a toy. Be sure to keep the AirLight Grill out of the reach of children when use.
|Color Choices:||Black, Green or Red|
|Measurements:||Approx. 7-1/2"H x 13-1/2" Diameter|
|Power Source:||Four AA batteries|
|Assembly:||Minimal assembly required; will take 1 person approximately five minutes|
|Material Composition:||Grill and grill handler are galvanized steel; charcoal container and container support are stainless steel; grill plate is aluminum with xylan coating; carry bag is fiber|
|Care:||Grill plate may be washed, but do not use harsh or metallic cleaner as these could damage the surface; clean grill plate prior to first use; clean all parts after each use; do not use water to clean the body of the grill; dispose charcoal in a proper, nonbustible container|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- When grilling with charcoal, the grill is designed to help eliminate drippings from falling directly onto the charcoal or into the flames, as this is the primary source of smoke
- Diverts drippings into the convenient oil collector
- Helps prevent flare-ups and charring
- Provides charbroiled flavor without the charring
- Great for both at home and on the road
- Includes a convenient carrying case
- Cooks the interior and exterior of the meat with the heat from the charcoal embers
- Sears the natural juices to enhance the mild, smoky flavor of the meat
Nonstick grill plate
- Prevents food from burning and sticking to the grill plate
- Allows the flavor of burning charcoal to come through in your cooking
Easily and quickly ignites
- Simply ignite the charcoal and turn on the fire control switch to increase airflow to the flames to get cooking within three to five minutes
- Uses only four to five briquettes of charcoal
Stainless and galvanized steel construction
- Strong and durable
Food Tastes AMAZING
This is a Great grill. I have always used propane in the past so this is definitely a learning curve. The only thing with this grill is you have to take it all apart ever time you use it and clean it. If after dinner clean up is not for you then this isnt your grillOrbitjenn, CAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Bestest Portable Charcoal Grill I've owned!
Excellent functions, easy to use, easy to clean and little to no smoke unless opening the lid. I use 6 charcoal pieces at a time when grilling a quick chicken breast. I purchased the kit that goes with it which I'm using to make a Hawaiian hen this weekend. l use my grill more than 3 times per week. Just knowing I can grill up something flavorful and fresh within 30 minutes helps me consider healthy eating. I am a Charlestonian, so I love me some fried food. Get it!Hashenda, NCWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
incredible equipment fro grilling. very handy, and can grill fast. Loved it.ABS26, NJWas this review helpful? 0 out of 1 found this review helpful
Very quick heat up
I've used it several times in the last two weeks I miss the barbecue flavor of food and this definitely brings out the barbecue taste .The first thing I noticed, it's quick to heat up and you can be eating your food with 10 minutes . The standard barbecues take about 10 minutes to get the fire hot enough to cook your food .It's also light and easy to carry safer to use .Dar88, WAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Use it for the first time last week. Cooks food really quick and taste like it came off a full-size grill . Would definitely buy it againCampeasy, CAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful