Ahh!-larm Personal Alarm by BLINGSTING
We think you will love these just as much
Overview & Details
Personal safety doesn't have to be boring or masculine. Blingsting believes a girl deserves it all - smart, simple protection and on-trend style. This alarm is a super-cute, compact personal item that packs a piercing panic style siren into an adorable bag charm that you'll love to carry. Keep it close at all times, whether you are on campus, walking the dog, having a girls night out or living life in the big city.
What You Get
- Personal alarm with LED light and key chain clip
- 12V 23A battery (installed)
- Manufacturer's 90-day limited warranty
Good to Know
- Replacing the batteries after three years or repeated use is recommended.
- To activate the alarm, press the red panic button once. To turn the siren off, press again.
- The Ahh!-larm's panic button is designed with a two-step functionality in mind, so it will function even if it's dropped or knocked out of the user's hand.
|Color Choices:||Confetti Glitter Heart, Gold Gemstone, Pink Glitter Heart, Silver Gemstone or Black Glitter|
|Measurements:||Approx. 2"L x 2.12" x .875"H|
|Material Composition:||Plastic, fiber glass (circuit board), aluminum and zinc (key ring)|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Bling Sting alarm
- Lobster clasp that attaches to hardware on a backpack, purse, keys or even a dog leash
- Super-sleek metallic surface with a branded charm in silver and gold
- Clip allows it to be taken on and off different bags easily
- Easily accessible
- Instantly makes an easily heard piercing noise at the push of a button
- Compact and lightweight
- To turn off, simply push the button a second time
- 115 Decibel siren
LED safety light
- Useful at night
- Great for sorting through your purse
- Comes in an attractive gift box
Some Peace and Mind
Very discrete alarm that can pack volume from a distance Can easily be hooked to everyday weartemple15, TXWas this review helpful? 8 out of 8 found this review helpful
So disappointed!!! Alarm did not work at all!!My granddaughter walks quite a ways to the bus stop, and needs a way to attract attention if she runs into trouble. I'm just disgusted.T-Merk, CTWas this review helpful? 14 out of 21 found this review helpful