new! AeroPilates Precision Plank Bars
Add new workout capabilities to your AeroPilates Reformer with these plank bars. They are ideal for core and upper and lower-body work. Four different grip positions allow for a wide range of movements with exercises such as leg swings, assisted push-ups, planks, splits, child's pose, dips and side planks.
What You Get
- AeroPilates plank bars
Good to Know
- Bars only, machine sold separately.
- Compatible with Precision Series Reformers (55-5535, 55-5608 and 55-5610).
- Please consult your personal physician before beginning any diet or exercise program. This is especially important if you are over the age of 35, have never exercised before, are pregnant or suffer from any health problem.
- If at any time during exercise you feel faint, dizzy or experience pain, stop and consult your physician.
- Keep children and pets away from this equipment when it is in use.
Adds new upper, lower and core workout capabilities to Pilates routine
- Easily attaches to Reformer
- Padded handlebars
Four different grip options
- Allow wide range of movements
- Promotes proper wrist alignment
|Measurements:||Approx. 16"L x 9"W x 7.5"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 3.9 lbs.|
|Material Composition:||Steel and foam|
|Care:||Clean with dry cloth|
|Country of Origin:||China|
AeroPilates Precision Plank Bars
At HSN, we love our customers… and their opinions. Share your thoughts by writing a Customer Review. Not only will your voice be heard, but you can:
- Elevate your favorites to Customer Picks
- Share your insider knowledge with other shoppers
- Help determine what types of products we sell