Ab Doer 360 6-pack Massage Rollers and Core Mobility DVD
Overview & Details
Comfort while exercising makes it more fun and beneficial. With these adjustable massage rollers and the Core Mobility DVD you can work out your entire body and massage your back on both sides with three double-sided foam rollers. They work in conjunction with the Ab Doer 360 system to help you tone, tighten and burn fat, all while seated in padded comfort. Here's to your health.
What You Get
- 6 Massage rollers (Black/Lime Green)
- Ab Doer workout DVD - Core Mobility
Good to Know
- Massage rollers are to be used only for back and spine stretching and mobilizing routines. Please refer to the Core Mobility DVD.
- Place both feet in a wide stance, sit upright with your back pressed against the massage rollers and pull the contouring arm bars firmly underneath your armpits to decompress your spine and maintain an upright posture.
- For best results position the massage rollers approximately between your shoulder blades, or any position you find most comfortable.
- Tie up long hair to avoid getting caught in the massage roller or other parts of this unit.
|Measurements:||Approx. 11.13"L x 4.75"W x 12.63"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 2.90 lbs.|
|Maximum Weight Capacity:||Approx. 300 lbs.|
|Material Composition:||Metal, rubber and plastic|
|Care:||Wipe with damp cloth as necessary|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Ab Doer 360 massage rollers
- Massage rollers comfort your back on both sides of your spine as you move up and down
- Adjustable on the core support column according to your height
- Exercises using the massage rollers are featured in the Core Mobility DVD
An excellent back massage
This product I purchased in addition to my abdoer. It gives an excellent massage to the back upper and lower back area which stimulates the blood flow and allows the nerves to become more receptive. This is important as far as being able to help yourself become more motivated and also become more energetic. Some people feel that the rollers that come with the ab doer or not enough but here's a hint you can change the position of that dual roller and it'll do the same thing that this does.Laylalady22, OHWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Ab Doer 360 Rollers
I'm very happy with my new ab Doer and the Message Rollers. The rollers feel really good on the back. without the extra massage rollers it didn't feel as good. Yes, I would recommend these.chatty64, NYWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Great add on. It really helpssperos, NYWas this review helpful? 6 out of 6 found this review helpful
Amazing exercise device
I bought my Abdoer per directly from the manufacturer, but did not purchase this accessory that provides incredible support and massaging effect to my back. Most exercise devices are total carp, but this device if different. It allows you to exercise your abdominals without stressful sit ups or squats, yet enables the same movements. Worth every nickel .. especially with this added back support accessory. Well done and revolutionary.cleverbuyer, FLWas this review helpful? 13 out of 13 found this review helpful
I did purchase this roller, however I thought it should be included in the price of the chair. That rod on the chair is a Pain in the Back. I purchased a piece of form from the fabric store, wrapped it with Velcro and it saved my back. That's an inexpensive way out.Leeb9, CAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful