360 Degree Cordless Spinner Vac
Overview & Details
Take the 360 Degree Spinner Vac for a ride. The secret is the body motion universal joint technology, which makes any turn of your wrist a matching turn of the vacuum. Three dynamic swivel casters allow the vacuum to roll freely in any direction, giving you 360 degrees of freedom. It's whisper quiet powerful motor provides superior suction, making cleaning up after the pets simple. Even the dreaded kitty litter and pet hair come up with ease, all with no cords or bulk.
What You Get
- 360 Spinner vac
- 12-volt DC lithium ion battery
- Wall charger
- Manufacturer's 30-day limited warrant
Good to Know
- Cleaning the filter: To maintain strong suction, it is important to clean the foam filter monthly during normal use.
- Turn off the vacuum and remove the dust cap.
- Remove the filter from the dust cup and rinse under water.
- Let air dry for 24 hours before replacing.
- Do not operate the vacuum without the filter in place.
- Do not operate the vacuum with a wet filter.
|Measurements:||Approx. 11-1/4"L x 12-1/2"W x 47"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 4.87 lbs.|
|Material Composition:||Aluminum, plastic and rubber|
|Assembly:||One person approx. 10 minutes|
|Country of Origin:||China|
360 Degree spin glide technology
- For ultra-light, multi-directional maneuvering
- Deep clean the dirtiest carpets or glide over hard surfaces with ease
- Less than 5 pounds
- Push the button and vacuum under couches, chairs and even deep clean under beds without bending your back
- Captures dirt, dust and pet hair on any surface (carpet, tile, wood and concrete)
- One touch waste removal system
Cordless and rechargeable
- 12-volt battery runs 25 minutes on a single charge
Best vacuum ever and very cheap priced
Have had different vacuum cleaners this vacuum cleaner I find to be very good it swivels when you need it it gets into the corners the handle bins for you to get underneath the dressers the bed that table the couch whatever you need to get underneath it goes into tight places very easy to empty the lint thing where the dirt goes very easy to charge it's easy as vacuum I've ever had and I have had a lot that cost me over 300. It's so lightweight it's like pushing nothingDonnaNewton, MA
It Can Do Any and Everything!
Sent this to my daughter who has 2 fuzzy cats and miles of hardwood floors. She received it Monday and today is Saturday and I am STILL getting daily texts about how much she LOVES it! I asked her about the vacuum's features, how it can get under the lowest bed or sofa and how it swivels to any position and she replied,"Mom! It can do ANY AND EVERYTHING!"Lala522, AL
This is a better class of battery-powered floor vacuum. There aren't many places it won't reach, and you can even go sideways.The only thing I would improve is the handle -- it won't stay upright when you store it. It will flop side to side like another famous floor sweeper did in its first generation. Besides that, it's bella.Fnork, FL
360 spinner vac
Very happy with it. Used it right away assembly was fast not complicated.Want to order another one!!!headnip, NYWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Main problem is assembly and instructions. It looked so easy but its not. The spring in studs are very hard to join. No buttons to release them. Instructions dont help. Its all very vague and guess work. Its not labeled well. Also the handle doesnt free stand it has to be propt against the wall. Its a nuesance if you want to walk away. Its heavier than I thought. I am keeping it only because its too much trouble to return as I am handicapped and hard to get out. Not worth moneyGreer2967, CA