2-pack Geeni Prisma 450 Smart Wi-Fi LED Color Smart Bulbs
Overview & Details
Imagine turning on your living room lights while you're still finishing dinner at your favorite restaurant. Or better yet, going to sleep without worrying if someone else in the house made sure all the lights were off. Maybe you feel safer going on vacation if the lights went on and off according to your regular schedule? With this set of smart bulbs, you can provide quality, colored light that can be managed from anywhere with the Geeni app. Just download the app, screw in the bulbs and connect to have the power —and security — of smart lighting at your fingertips.
What You Get
- 2 Prisma 450 smart bulbs
- 2 User manuals
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good To Know
- Caution: Risk of electric shock.
- Use in dry location only; do not use outdoors, with wet hands or when standing on wet or damp surfaces.
- Not for use in totally enclosed luminaries.
- Do not use with dimmers.
- Please make sure voltage of the LED bulb is compatible with the mains electricity of your country before connecting to a bulb holder, and please ensure that the bulb matches the bulb holder.
|Measurements:||Approx. 4.25"H x 2.4" Diameter|
|Weight:||Approx. 4.16 oz.|
|Material Composition:||Plastic and metal|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Lighting Facts (per bulb):
|Estimated Yearly Energy Cost:||$0.78 (Based on 3 hrs/day, $0.11 USD/kWh. Cost depends on rates and use.)|
|Light Appearance:||2700 Kelvin|
|Energy Used:||6.5 Watts|
- Provides quality, colored light with style personalization
- Set your bulb to warm white light or millions of available colors
- Manage your bulbs from anywhere
- Set schedules
- Turn lights on and off automatically
- Group bulbs by room and control multiple bulbs at once
- Works with Android and iOS
- Works with Amazon's Alexa for voice control using Echo
I bought these lights about two months ago in February and I love them. They can be operated from your phone with ease. They even send you an alert when someone manually turns off the light switch. Fancy colors for the actual bulb which will be great for the holiday celebrations. You can also control the birghtness of the bulb. Actually Love them.layna1986, OHWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Love the fact that these are led and programmable. The white is soft so not real bright. The app is easy to install and has a schedule feature. I use it with the Google mini.dmpepper, MOWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Geenie Prisma smart light bulbs
Works without a bridge. They are very easy to setup in their downloaded app, They woek well with Amazon's family of Echos.wdunn111, GAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Difficult to use
Im pretty tech savvy. But I have not been able to get light bulbs to pair? Put them back on the box. Ughndt1957, VAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 2 found this review helpful
this product is not easy to program & I love high tech gadgets. there are no time options for turning on or off.,,very disappointing!Patti_B, TXWas this review helpful? 1 out of 2 found this review helpful