2023-W PF70 Ultra Cameo NGC Dual-Core Silver Eagle Dollar Coin
Collecting silver eagles? Here's a special one. This "eagle" boasts a dual-core silver eagle overlay with eagle landing reverse overlay. It's the first time NGC has done a dual-sided core. Get yours today.
What You Get
- 2023 W-Mint PF70 Ultra Cameo Silver Eagle dollar coin
Good to Know
- All coin items considered for return must be in their original condition as sold. Seals and cases contribute to the value of the coin and currency collectibles and must remain intact and unbroken. This applies but is not limited to: grading cases, Mint and Proof cases and packages, bag seals, original government sealed packaging and/or any other special packaging or containers.
About Collectible Coins…
Treasures from around the world – delivered right to your door! Our large selection of collectible coin sets, proofs, ancient and uncirculated coins is ideal for both the novice and the experienced collector. HSN coin experts travel the world for the best coins - from the latest U.S. state quarters to the Widow’s Mite coin, discovered during an archeological dig in the Middle East. Most coins include a Certificate of Authenticity that validates the coin’s origin and condition.
- This item is not for sale to customers in Minnesota.
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
- The Silver American Eagle was first released by the United States Mint on November 24, 1986.
- It is struck only in the one-troy ounce size, which has a nominal face value of one dollar and is guaranteed to contain one troy ounce of 99.9% pure silver.
Graded PF70 by NGC, an independent, third-party grading company
- A proof coin with the highest possible grading of 70
- Struck at least twice on highly polished coin blanks to bring out the mirrored background and high-relief images
- Deeply frosted images and lettering that contrast with the mirrored background to produce extra sharp details
Encapsulated and in a pouch
- Helps protect the coin's graded condition during storage and display
- Perfect for gift giving or display
The Key Specs
|Coin Grade/Condition:||PF70 Ultra Cameo by NGC|
|Mint Mark:||West Point Mint|
|Packaging:||Encapsulated and in a pouch|
|Obverse:||Adolph A. Weinman's Walking Liberty striding forward in a flowing gown and wrapped by the American flag and inscribed with the year of minting or issuance, the word "LIBERTY", and the phrase "IN GOD WE TRUST"|
|Reverse:||Designed by Emily Damtra and features an eagle as it approaches a landing, carrying an oak branch, as if to add it to a nest. Inscriptions are "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA," "E PLURIBUS UNUM," "1 OZ. FINE SILVER" and "ONE DOLLAR"|
|Composition:||Approx. 99.9% pure silver (1 troy oz.)|
|Measurements:||Approx. 4" x 3"|