2023 MS70 NGC Silver Eagle with Dual-Core Overlay
- Free Shipping when you spend $75.00 or more. See Details
- New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
- ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
Ways To Save
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Featuring the highest possible grading of 70, this Silver Eagle wows with outstanding eye appeal and full, original luster. The coin also features a dual-core holder with a Silver Eagle overlay and an Eagle Landing reverse overlay. 2023 is the first full year of mintage for the new American Silver Eagle design. It's a necessary addition to the enthusiast's collection.
What You Get
- 2023 MS70 NGC silver eagle dollar coin with dual-core overlay
- Collector's pouch
- All coin items considered for return must be in their original condition as sold. Seals and cases contribute to the value of the coin and currency collectibles and must remain intact and unbroken. This applies but is not limited to: grading cases, Mint and Proof cases and packages, bag seals, original government sealed packaging and/or any other special packaging or containers.
About Collectible Coins…
Treasures from around the world – delivered right to your door! Our large selection of collectible coin sets, proofs, ancient and uncirculated coins is ideal for both the novice and the experienced collector. HSN coin experts travel the world for the best coins - from the latest U.S. state quarters to the Widow’s Mite coin, discovered during an archeological dig in the Middle East. Most coins include a Certificate of Authenticity that validates the coin’s origin and condition.
- This item is not for sale to customers in Minnesota.
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
Silver Eagle dollar coin
- Genuine legal tender silver bullion coin struck by the United States Mint
- Contains approx. 1 troy oz. of pure silver backed by the United States Government for weight, content and purity
- Minted each year since 1986 in a limited edition
- Legal tender United States coin with a face value of one dollar
- Now one of the world's most popular silver bullion coins
Graded MS70 by NGS, an independent, third-party grading company
- In Mint State condition with the highest possible grading of 70
- Outstanding eye appeal with its full, original luster
Dual-core silver eagle overlay with eagle landing reverse overlay
- Edge of a coin on which raised lines appear; designed to make it obvious if anyone has removed metal from the edges
Individually encapsulated and in a collector's pouch
- Helps protect the coin's graded condition during storage and display
The Key Specs
|Coin Grade/Condition:||MS70 by NGC|
|Mint Mark:||No Mint mark|
|Packaging:||Individually encapsulated and in a pouch|
|Obverse:||Adolph A. Weinman's Walking Liberty striding forward in a flowing gown and wrapped by the American flag; inscribed with the year of minting or issuance, the word "LIBERTY" and the phrase "IN GOD WE TRUST"|
|Reverse:||An eagle as it approaches a landing, carrying an oak branch, as if to add it to a nest. Inscriptions are "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA," "E PLURIBUS UNUM," "1 OZ. FINE SILVER" and "ONE DOLLAR"|
|Composition:||Approx. 99.9% pure silver (1 troy oz.)|
|Diameter:||Approx. 40.6mm (1.598") in diameter|
|Weight:||Approx. 31.103 grams (1.1 oz.)|
|Measurements:||Approx. 4"L x 3"W|