2023 MS70 ANACS FDOI LE 9770 Silver Eagle Dollar Coin
- New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
- ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
Ways To Save
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Enjoy the new year and the new silver eagle dollar coin. Cheers! Catch this First Day of Issue Limited Edition eagle before it flies away.
What You Get
- 2023 MS70 ANACS FDOI LE 9770 Silver Eagle dollar coin
- Certificate of authenticity
Good to Know
- This coin will be shipped on or before January 30, 2023.
- All coin items considered for return must be in their original condition as sold. Seals and cases contribute to the value of the coin and currency collectibles and must remain intact and unbroken. This applies but is not limited to: grading cases, Mint and Proof cases and packages, bag seals, original government sealed packaging and/or any other special packaging or containers.
About Collectible Coins…
Treasures from around the world – delivered right to your door! Our large selection of collectible coin sets, proofs, ancient and uncirculated coins is ideal for both the novice and the experienced collector. HSN coin experts travel the world for the best coins - from the latest U.S. state quarters to the Widow’s Mite coin, discovered during an archeological dig in the Middle East. Most coins include a Certificate of Authenticity that validates the coin’s origin and condition.
- This item is not for sale to customers in Minnesota.
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
- Genuine legal tender silver bullion coin struck by the United States Mint
- Contains approx. 1 troy oz. of pure silver backed by the United States Government for weight, content and purity
- Minted each year since 1986 in a limited edition
- Legal tender United States coin with a face value of one dollar
- Now one of the world's most popular silver bullion coins
- To give the new Type II coin an added level of security, coins have also been updated with enhanced security features, including a reeded edge variation
Graded MS70 by ANACS, an independent, third-party grading company
- Mint State 70; the highest grading for a brilliant uncirculated coin
- Added level of security
Encapsulated and in a pouch
- Helps protect the coin's graded condition during storage and display
The Key Specs
|Coin Grade/Condition:||MS70 by ANACS|
|Mint Mark:||West Point Mint (does not appear)|
|First Day of Issue:||Yes; Limited edition of 9770|
|Packaging:||Encapsulated and in a pouch|
|Obverse:||A.A. Weinman's "Walking Liberty," introduced on the 1917 silver half-dollar|
|Reverse:||An eagle as it approaches a landing, carrying an oak branch, as if to add it to a nest. Inscriptions are "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA," "E PLURIBUS UNUM," "1 OZ. FINE SILVER," and "ONE DOLLAR"|
|Composition:||Approx. 99.93% pure silver (1 troy oz.)|
|Diameter:||Approx. 40.6mm (1.598") in diameter|
|Weight:||Approx. 31.103 grams (1.1 oz.)|
|Measurements:||Approx. 4"L x 3.75"W|