2021 PR70 DCAM ANACS Advance Release Limited 706 Type II Silver Eagle
New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
12 Months VIP Financing. see details
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Bring home a flock of Silver Eagles, one majestic bird at a time. This handsome PR70 proof silver coin features the newly designed reverse and is designated as an Advance Release of only 706 coins. Get yours today.
What You Get
- 2021 W-Mint PR70 DCAM ANACS Limited Edition 706 Advance Release Type II Silver Eagle dollar coin with eagle core and label
- Window box
- Certificate of authenticity
Good to Know
- All coin items considered for return must be in their original condition as sold. Seals and cases contribute to the value of the coin and currency collectibles and must remain intact and unbroken. This applies but is not limited to: grading cases, Mint and Proof cases and packages, bag seals, original government sealed packaging and/or any other special packaging or containers.
About Collectible Coins…
Treasures from around the world – delivered right to your door! Our large selection of collectible coin sets, proofs, ancient and uncirculated coins is ideal for both the novice and the experienced collector. HSN coin experts travel the world for the best coins - from the latest U.S. state quarters to the Widow’s Mite coin, discovered during an archeological dig in the Middle East. Most coins include a Certificate of Authenticity that validates the coin’s origin and condition.
- This item is not for sale to customers in Minnesota.
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
- Genuine legal tender silver bullion coin struck by the United States Mint
- Contains approx. 1 oz. of pure silver backed by the United States Government for weight, content and purity
- Minted each year since 1986 in a limited edition
- Legal tender United States coin with a face value of one dollar
- Now one of the world's most popular silver bullion coins
- After 35 years, this famous coin has been refreshed with a new design on the reverse
- To give the new coins an added level of security, they have also been updated with enhanced security features, including a reeded edge variation
Advance Release; Limited Edition of 706
- This is certified as an Advance Release. The combination of "Advance Release" and PR70 makes it a collector's treasure.
- However, only 706 are available. When they are gone, no more coins can be certified as "Advance Release."
Graded PR70 by ANACS, an independent, third-party grading company
- Proof 70; the highest grading for a proof coin
Deep Cameo (DCAM)
- Deeply frosted images and lettering that contrast with the mirrored background to produce extra sharp details
Encapsulated and in a box
- Helps protect the coin's graded condition during storage and display
- Perfect for storage or gift giving
The Key Specs
|Coin Grade/Condition:||PR70 DCAM by ANACS|
|Mint Mark:||West Point Mint|
|Packaging:||Encapsulated and in a box|
|Obverse:||Adolph A. Weinman's Walking Liberty striding forward in a flowing gown and wrapped by the American flag|
|Reverse:||Newly designed; features an eagle as it approaches a landing, carrying an oak branch, as if to add it to a nest. Inscriptions are "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA," "E PLURIBUS UNUM," "1 OZ. FINE SILVER" and "ONE DOLLAR"|
|Composition:||Approx. 99.93% pure silver|
|Diameter:||Approx. 40.6mm (1.598") in diameter|
|Weight:||Approx. 31.103 grams (1.1 oz.)|
|Measurements:||Approx. 5.375"L x 4"W x 1.5"H|