2021 PF70 ANACS FDOI LE 526 Advance Release Silver Proof Set Quarters
New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
This set of two Silver Proof Quarters is from the 2021 edition of the United States Mint Silver Proof Set. Each is graded and certified by ANACS as an Advance Release PF70 proof "perfect" coin. This combination makes it a collector's treasure.
What You Get
- 2021 Tuskegee Park silver quarter
- 2021 George Washington Crossing the Delaware quarter
- Certificate of authenticity
- All coin items considered for return must be in their original condition as sold. Seals and cases contribute to the value of the coin and currency collectibles and must remain intact and unbroken. This applies but is not limited to: grading cases, Mint and Proof cases and packages, bag seals, original government sealed packaging and/or any other special packaging or containers.
About Collectible Coins…
Treasures from around the world – delivered right to your door! Our large selection of collectible coin sets, proofs, ancient and uncirculated coins is ideal for both the novice and the experienced collector. HSN coin experts travel the world for the best coins - from the latest U.S. state quarters to the Widow’s Mite coin, discovered during an archeological dig in the Middle East. Most coins include a Certificate of Authenticity that validates the coin’s origin and condition.
- This item is not for sale to customers in Minnesota.
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
- Struck at least twice on highly polished coin blanks to bring out the mirrored background and high-relief images
- Proof coins are not intended for circulation
DCAM (Deep Cameo)
- Deeply frosted devices and lettering that contrast with fields to produce extra sharp details
First Day of Issue; Limited Edition of 526
- After these coins sell out, no more may carry this special first day of issue designation
Encapsulated and in a pouch
- Helps protect each coin's graded condition during storage and display
The Key Specs
|Coin Grade/Condition:||PF70 Proof DCAM by ANACS|
|Mint Mark:||San Francisco|
|First Day of Issue:||Yes|
|Limited Edition:||Yes; 526|
|Reverse:||Depicts a Tuskegee Airman pilot suiting up to join the fight during World War II with the Moton Field control tower in the background; the pilot looks upward with pride and confidence as two P- 51 Mustangs pass overhead; Features General George Washington commanding his troops through the overnight crossing of the ice-choked Delaware River prior to the Battle of Trenton during the American Revolutionary War|
|Composition:||Approx. 99.9% silver|
|Diameter:||Each approx. 0.955"|
|Weight:||Each approx. 6.343 grams|
|Measurements:||Approx. 4"L x 3"W|