2021 MS70 ANACS First Strike First 400 Boxes Type II Silver Eagle Coin
What a find! The United States Mint reserved a special batch of Type II silver eagles from the first 400 boxes of Type II 2021 production. These 200,000 Silver Eagles are designated as "New Design First Strikes." These are the first 200,000 Type II Silver Eagles produced off the presses. Get yours today.
What You Get
- 2021 MS70 Type II Silver Eagle from first 400 boxes
Good to Know
- All coin items considered for return must be in their original condition as sold. Seals and cases contribute to the value of the coin and currency collectibles and must remain intact and unbroken. This applies but is not limited to: grading cases, Mint and Proof cases and packages, bag seals, original government sealed packaging and/or any other special packaging or containers.
About Collectible Coins…
Treasures from around the world – delivered right to your door! Our large selection of collectible coin sets, proofs, ancient and uncirculated coins is ideal for both the novice and the experienced collector. HSN coin experts travel the world for the best coins - from the latest U.S. state quarters to the Widow’s Mite coin, discovered during an archeological dig in the Middle East. Most coins include a Certificate of Authenticity that validates the coin’s origin and condition.
- This item is not for sale to customers in Minnesota.
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
- Contains approx. 1 troy oz. of pure silver backed by the United States Government for weight, content and purity
- Legal tender United States coin with a face value of one dollar
- Produced each year since 1986 in a limited edition
- After 35 years, this famous coin has been refreshed with a new design on the reverse, 2021 Silver Eagle Type II
- To give the new coins an added level of security, they have also been updated with enhanced security features, including a reeded edge variation
Graded MS70 by NGC
- Mint State 70; the highest grading for a brilliant uncirculated coin
Individually encapsulated and in a pouch
- Helps protect each coin's graded condition during storage and display
The Key Specs
|Coin Grade/Condition:||MS70 by ANACS|
|Mark Mark:||No mint mark|
|Obverse:||Adolph A. Weinman's Walking Liberty design|
|Reverse:||Type II: An eagle as it approaches a landing, carrying an oak branch, as if to add it to a nest. Inscriptions are "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA," "E PLURIBUS UNUM," "1 OZ. FINE SILVER" and "ONE DOLLAR"|
|Composition:||Contains approx. 99.9% pure silver (1 troy oz.)|
|Diameter:||Approx. 1.598 in diameter|
|Weight:||Approx. 31.101 grams (1.098 oz.)|
|Measurements:||Approx. 4"L x 3.75"W|