2018 First Day ANA Reverse PR70 NGC American Innovation $1 Coin
- New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
- ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
Ways To Save
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Innovation ... it's a cornerstone of our American heritage. Celebrate the innovators of our great nation with the United States Mint's Innovation Dollar Series. This inaugural coin features a reverse proof finish and is part of a first day of issue.
What You Get
- 2018 Reverse PR70 NGC S-Mint American Innovation dollar - First Day ANA
Good to Know
- All coin items considered for return must be in their original condition as sold. Seals and cases contribute to the value of the coin and currency collectibles and must remain intact and unbroken. This applies but is not limited to: grading cases, Mint and Proof cases and packages, bag seals, original government sealed packaging and/or any other special packaging or containers.
About Collectible Coins…
Treasures from around the world – delivered right to your door! Our large selection of collectible coin sets, proofs, ancient and uncirculated coins is ideal for both the novice and the experienced collector. HSN coin experts travel the world for the best coins - from the latest U.S. state quarters to the Widow’s Mite coin, discovered during an archeological dig in the Middle East. Most coins include a Certificate of Authenticity that validates the coin’s origin and condition.
- This item is not for sale to customers in Minnesota.
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
- In 2018, the United States Mint introduced the new American Innovation Dollar series, a multi-year program honoring innovation and innovators with $1 coins from each state, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, U.S. Virgin Islands, and Northern Mariana Islands
- Each is a golden dollar coin.
- 4 coins will be issued each year, so the minting schedule for each coin is limited to only about three months.
- Each coin is being made in Brilliant Uncirculated condition at the Philadelphia and Denver Mints and in Proof quality at the San Francisco Mint.
Reverse PR70 by NGC, an independent, third-party grading company
- Highest grade for a reverse proof coin
- Opposite of proof; the coin has mirrored images and a high-relief background
First Day ANA
- Released the first day of the 2019 ANA World's Fair of Money in Chicago and certified by NGC
Encapsulated and in a pouch
- Helps protect the coin's graded condition during storage and display
- Upscale presentation box for gift giving or display
The Key Specs
|Coin Grade/Condition:||Reverse Proof PR70 NGC|
|Mint Mark:||San Francisco Mint|
|Packaging:||Encapsulated and in a pouch|
|Obverse:||Features a dramatic representation of the Statue of Liberty in profile with the inscriptions "IN GOD WE TRUST" and "$1"|
|Reverse:||Features George Washington's signature and the inscriptions "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA," "AMERICAN INNOVATORS" and "SIGNED FIRST PATENT"|
|Diameter:||Approx. 26.49mm (1.043") in diameter|
|Weight:||Approx. 8.1 grams (0.285 oz.)|
|Measurements:||Approx. 4"L x 3.75"W x 0.25"H|